Train- Memphis, TN

I am 48, 5'7", 123 lbs, and was told at Sona...

I am 48, 5'7", 123 lbs, and was told at Sona medspa that I am a perfect candidate and this procedure was created for me. I paid $3000.00 for18 treatments on special. I have had 3 on abs, 3 on top of thighs, and 2 on back of thighs. I have loose and crepe like skin on top of thighs and loose skin on abs. I have always been thin and gained 24 lbs during pregnancy, so I have not ever been heavy or lost weight. So far, I am disappointed in the results. Especially since my body was sooooo perfect for this treatment with Accent xl. I thought I would see results by now. I will post more follow up and let you know my final opinion. I get treatments every 2 weeks, and I go again tomorrow. I am complaining to Sona sales rep and the nurses to see what may be done to improve results.

I've had 2 treatments at Sona and I feel like I have seen results! My skin definitely feels smoother and not as lumpy. I will post again when I am finished.

Thanks for sharing your story.  Hopefully, with 10 treatments left, you will start to see some results.  Did they tell you how long it would take to see any difference?  Please keep us posted as you continue your package of treatments.

I had 2 treatments yesterday, and told the nurse that I was not seeing the results I expected. She again told me that this machine was made for me! I had thought I would see results in 2 or 3 treatments to one area, but have not. I will post again next week or sooner if I see results before then. Thanks for the reply.

Train

Over twenty treatments, and still absolutely no improvement at all. Take this as a warning not to get your hopes up that this will work. Still no tightening in skin, still have cellulite and crepe like skin. The time and money spent has been a total loss and disappointment, and I am still going again for two more treatments Thursday. Very frustrated!

TRAIN

$3000.00 gone! Poof! What a waste of money! Please beware of any Accent laser at Sona med spa or possibly anywhere! It does not work on tightening the skin or cellulite reduction or improvement. I had 20 treatments and was told that I was the perfect candidate. I am 123 lbs, and I have never been heavier except for my 22 lb pregnancy weight gain. I was all baby in the tummy. My legs have always been skinny. If this had been free, I would still never do this again. It was a TOTAL waste of time, energy and money! Sona offered to do another treatment that will blister the skin and could cause scars, and Doctors elsewhere told me that it would not work and advised me to not do this.

train

TRAIN
20 Dec 2013 7 months post
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello. I am about to invest in this equipment at my salon. Is there any other equipment that you have heard of that is better?. Hope to hear from you.
I would not invest in this or anything comparable unless you witness before and after with your own eyes in person.

train

Do not waste your time or money on accent xl at Sona or anywhere. Trust me. I am only on this site to save someone else money and disappointment.
Sona Medspa