TT with Breast Lift and Augementation - Memphis, TN

Well the big day is getting closer, Sept 1, 2011....

Well the big day is getting closer, Sept 1, 2011. I can't wait!!!! I am 43 years old with a 24 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. I had a c-section with my son and my stomach has never been the same, I have this ugly, gross "fold over" in my belly and I hate it! Not to mention I lost 50 lbs a few years ago and now my breast have settled further south than where I live in TN! I'm so excited about my tummy tuck, breast lift and augementation. I'm currently a c cup, and I'm getting 300 cc silacone implants for the upper pole fullness.

Had my surgery a few months ago and everything is...

Had my surgery a few months ago and everything is looking great!!!! I finally have a flat stomach. I'm going to go back and get some lipo done on my back so it will look as good as my stomach and breast. This type of surgery is a very emotional one so be sure you are mentally and physically prepared! I am so lucky I have a wonderful husband who took care of me. You will need all the help you can get so enjoy it while you can. I was off work for 2 and a half weeks, probably went back too soon. I couldn't even stand up completely straight. I did have alot of swelling but everyone's body is different, any type of surgery I have every had, I have always swelled lots and this was no different. I would do it all over again for sure! It took me a while to say this but it's true!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shell is a very professional, caring and wonderful Dr. The best I have ever had! He is available to you at any time and is very patient.

hello how was your surgery??
Thinking of you today!! Hope that your recovery is going smoothly!!
I just saw your question about Dr. Efird, and I never considered doing just a lift, he did suggest a lift with my BA but I didn't want the extra scars. I thought he did a very good job and listened to what I wanted. Also I have had several friends use Dr. Adams at the humphreys group for their BA/ BL and they were all VERY happy with their results.
I would not have advised anyone to use Efird. I did for a TT and it was horrible with follow up complications and infections and nasty scars. Now he is out of practice and several lawsuits and closed doors with patients to my understanding who had paid up front for procedures and didn't get the work done or money back.
Hi Lambert!!
Welcome to the board!! I guess you officially start your 2 week countdown today!! You know you can email if you have any more questions!

Sounds like you're getting the works! Sounds like you deserve the works, too. Please come back and let us know how it goes!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.