Too Loose After Tummy Tuck - Memphis, TN

I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago and seem to have...

I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago and seem to have loose skin and a bulge in my abdomen area. I had no pain after the surgery and was able to stand straight up afterwards without any discomfort. I am concerned that my skin wasn't pulled tight enough. The surgeon did not mark me at all. He said that he has done thousands of tummy tuck and can do with his eyes closed. Unfortunately, I have a slight slump in my posuture and that is when I notice the looseness. When I make my self stand straight up, the skin looks tighter, but I am not satisfied with the results. Could the PS not have pulled my skin tight enough by not marking me while standing?

It would be great to inform readers to where you went, in regards to dis-satisfied results of surgery. This will help the reader who are anticipating surgery know were to go.

That is odd you were able to stand up straight after surgery.  When they tighten the muscles that will keep you hunched over for days and weeks for some.

Keep communicating with your doctor and let him know you are not happy.   Your swelling could last for a long while so you will need to give that some time.  Your body will heal at its own pace.

Hang in there.

Yes he did MR. I have another follow up with him next wednesday and I plan to ask him if it is still swollen and what I can expect my final results to be.