The Most Caring Surgeons!! HIGHLY Recommended!!! - Memphis, TN

This was the third procedure after a massive...

This was the third procedure after a massive amount of weight loss. My butt was the area that I was most self-conscious about. All of the excess skin on my rear was hideous, humiliating, and painful. Dr. A spent hours going over this surgery with me, making sure that I understood what he would be doing to my body. I really appreciated and respected that. This surgery was SO worth it!!!

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

As I have said before, these doctors are awesome! They are the most caring doctors I have ever met. They spend as much time as you need to feel comfortable and to answer all of your questions. You can call them or e-mail them anytime with questions. You can depend on them to be there for you after the surgery and take great care of you. Trust me, these doctors will go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. I accidentally tore my wound open after my butt lift procedure and Dr. A and Dr. E met me at their office immediately and reserved an OR at the hospital to repair my damage. They were so sweet to me at a time that I was scared to death. THAT really meant a lot to me. I will NEVER go to anyone else!!!

Hey the for your insight. I'm glad you love your results. Do you have any after pics. A lot of people make mention of him but are afraid to go with him b/c thy hvnt seen his work. Most people dont wanna pay $90 for consult without pics.

Hi cjgirl,

Thanks for sharing your experiences here on RealSelf. Do you mind me asking how you lost weight?