It's Much Easier Looking in the Mirror These Days! - Melville, NY

As I saw it, there was no downside to having the...

As I saw it, there was no downside to having the procedure done. The most uncomfortable part was the bandage that I had to put up with for less than 48 hours. What I said to most people before I had it done was that since I had so many much younger friends it was "have the procedure done or get new friends" as I was tired of being the old lady. I don't feel so much like the old lady anymore!

New York Plastic Surgeon

The entire overall procedure was as pleasant as it could be. The staff and the doctor were very professional. I have no cons to list, only pros!

I'm also planning on having the surgery done with Dr. Cutolo. Any comments, neg or positive?
I haven't heard of that those doctors. Mine were in Tampa, Fla.I wish you the best. I'm pleased with my surgery and face. Well, Worth it to me.
Does anyone have good or bad reports about the Melville office with Dr.Louis Cutolo. I am thinking about the procedure and need to to my research.
do you still have any numbness or lumpiness
You can tell your happier by your pictures. I had it done less than two months ago and I'm glowing. It's funny some people say I know somethings been done but to stiches and scares. I tell them just happy. Keep enjoying your discusion.