Amazing Results from SmartLipo of the Buttocks and Upper Thighs - Melbourne, FL

The first thing I noticed was that the initial...

The first thing I noticed was that the initial consultation was the warmest and most comfortable visit with any type of physician that I have ever been to. In all my prior experiences with surgeons I found them to be very arrogant and have poor listening skills. They were set in their ways and thought they knew more about what I really needed, and refused to listen to what I was telling them I wanted for my own body. I had this experience with a breast augmentation that was done 4 years ago. I am still unhappy with the size of my breasts and should have insisted on what I wanted instead of compromising with this other surgeon and allowing him to place the larger implant. Now, more than ever, I wish I had seen Dr. Oppenheimer first.
We are so glad that you had such a great result and experience. Thank you for posting your before and after photos.
Your butt
Congrats!!!!!! You Butt looks nice and juicy. It looks like he did a lift. :)
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oppenheimer not only took the time to make sure and understand exactly what I wanted, he made me feel at ease and earned my complete trust. But the best part is that not only did I have a great initial experience, Dr. Oppenheimer delivered beyond my expectations. I went from having a non-existent behind with no definition to a Victoria’s Secret, Brazilian, apple bottom buttocks. I smile every time I see it and am forever grateful. I would never go to anyone else for any cosmetic surgical procedure. If he moved away, I would follow him. Thank you Dr. Oppenheimer my bikini butt.