Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Scar Revision

Over the past 30 years I have had multiple...

Over the past 30 years I have had multiple abdominal surgeries and have gained and lost a large amount of weight. I have been very uncomfortable with my body. It did not matter how much weight I lost or exercised and worked out it was still ugly scars, extra skin and fat. Dr Oppenheimer was very professional and carefully laid out a three phase plan. Phase one was my arm lift and phase two was the tummy tuck. both were very positive experiences because of the excellent physician and skilled staff. Healing has been great and I feel more positive about myself. Phase three is scheduled later this month, the thigh lift and liposuction. Dr Oppenheimer is very skilled in his specialty and the most caring physician. The outcomes have been tremendous and I am extremely happy with the practice, process and outcomes. The first 7 to 10 days were a little rough but well worth it. I am very excited to move onto phase three and find freedom in the new look. This is the part I have been very excited about. My husband has been very involved and Dr Oppenheimer gave him great comfort and caring for his concerns. It will be great to wear sleeveless shirts and shorts again. Dr Oppenheimer is the best physician ever and as a nurse I have worked with quite a few.
Wow you are getting the works done!   Please make sure to share the results of your thigh lift and liposuction when you have them done.  Do you have pre and post op pictures you would care to share with us?
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Professional, skilled in his specialty and the most caring physician. The best ever.