LapBand Changed my Life! - Melbourne, FL

My cost was the "program cost" not...

My cost was the "program cost" not covered by my insurance. I am very lucky that I have a really great insurance policy that covered all the medical costs due to my having high blood pressure and diabetes.

I am 42 and have been overweight for more than 20 years. I have tried every diet out there but would always lose and then gain it back plus some! When I hit 226 I knew I had to make a drastic change in my life. For me, that change was LapBand. I went to the LifeShape seminar in Melbourne, FL and then scheduled a consult with my Dr. AMAZING! I have lost approx 38 lbs since I first started this quest a mere 6 months ago. Men in my building are noticing me for the first time in forever! I get stopped almost daily and told how great I look! I still have about 30 lbs to go but I feel amazing! I would definitely recommend this surgery AND my doc to anyone. GREAT experience all the way around!

Melbourne Bariatric Surgeon

He is very informative and his entire staff is amazing! I knew what to expect from the very beginning and they track your progress with you. AWESOME follow-up!

I am 223Lbs at this time with a height of 5 feet 5 inches, not sure if gastric banding is an option for me. Can you confirm me you height and how is it going since you last post is in oct 2010

Thanks for posting. Have you found life after surgery easy? Have you settled into the new food rules easily?