Skilled Surgeon, Fabulous Staff - Melbourne, FL

After months of research and several consultations...

After months of research and several consultations with local surgeons, I chose Dr. Lawler to perform a full face lift and neck lift. I highly recommend Dr. Lawler. He is very competent and the nurses on his staff are skilled and compassionate.

TIPS: if you do not normally sleep on your back, start doing so a week or so before surgery. Recovery from the anesthesia and trying to sleep comfortably on my back were the worst part of recovery for me.

The first few days, I was not able to open my mouth very wide to eat (could barely fit a spoonful in it) and you have to take care not to stretch your face/neck muscles but mobility returns slowly over time. I went back to work at the office after two weeks but still had bruising and swelling that I attempted to hide with hair and make-up.

I followed ALL pre and post op instructions. You definitely want a care giver on hand the first couple of days (my hubby was great!).

I am still in the recovery process (had surgery Dec'12) with some swelling and bruising left but I am absolutely pleased with the results. I look like a younger, fresher me....the deep laugh lines and loose neck are gone!

Congratulations on the new you...and wishing you satisfactory healing....it does take a while.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research via the web and had several consultations with local surgeons before I chose Dr. Lawler. He and his staff answered all of my questions, returned phone calls and made me feel very comfortable through the entire process. I would highly recommend him and his team and go to him for any future procedures.