37 Y/o and After Years of Talking About It...I Am Finally Going to Do It - Melbourne, FL

OMG...after years of thinking about it...and...

OMG...after years of thinking about it...and wanting to do it...I am finally getting the girls hooked up. I am so pumped. I went to Belgium 2 years ago with a girlfriend of mine for a consultation. She didn't even plan on getting hers done and she ended up making her appointment and getting them. I was so sad because I did not feel good about the doctor in Belgium.

So I was sad and continued to plot and plan and try and figure out how I could get it done. I was online line and researching and something lead me to Dr. Diaz. I was in the area and went with another friend for a consult and Dr. Diaz and T were very attentive to my want of "realism" and fullness. So, after more though...I just put down my deposit and booked my labs/pre-op/surgery/post. I can't believe I am finally gonna do it.

52 days...

52 days until my dreams come true! One Monday I am going to turn my working out up a notch. I want to get in a little better shape so that the downtime doesn't hurt my fitness level.

Ordered my supplies...35 days

OMGoodness...35 days out. I ordered my vitamins and scar cream as well as a couple of front closure bras.

Before pics

I am so embarrassed right not....I really hate these things. Can't wait to get them upgraded.

Wish pic

19 days...

Goodness, I am 19 days out and I can't stop thinking about boobs!! I am so excited. Lately I have been thinking that I might want to go a little bigger than 400ccs.

Paid in Full! 14 days out

Just made the last payment...this is really going to happen. No turning back now. Come on 6 August!
Michael Diaz

wooohooo
When I booked my surgery date... I got real serious with my fitness. It was easy because I was so excited and happy. I worked out every day and cut out all processed foods. I know it helped, because I had no bruising or swelling. Its also good to have that extra leg and core strength to help get yourself up and down.
Good luck and best wishes on your upcoming surgery
your time is coming soon!! Good luck with everything.
Thanks!! 25 days to go :)
Good luck...you will look great!
Your wish pics would look great on you!!!! Prayerfully, your doctor can give you that exact look!!!
Your befores look a lot like mine. Are you getting saline or silicone? Over or under the muscle? How many CC's?
At my consult we tried 400cc, memory gel, unders. My goal is for them to look natural and be fuller. Instead of the deflated sadness that they are now. I just wish I have been a little better with my workout. I want to get a few pounds off before hand. You mentioned in your post that you did a eating plan...would you mind messaging me the details?
I went with 475ccs, saline, unders. I sent you a private message as you requested. Good luck to you and I just encourage you to keep posting updates and join the forums. The ladies on this website have been nothing but supportive!!
Yay! It will be here before you know it!!! Such an exciting time, congrats.
Thanks so much! I hope everything goes well.
Good luck to you! Post some before pics and some wish pics (if you're comfortable of course). I found the most help and support when putting it all out there! Lol!
Congratulations on scheduling your surgery! If you didn't have good vibes about the doctor in Belgium, it was wise to wait. What type and size implants did you discuss at your consult? Will you have anyone to help you during the first few days of your recovery? Keep us posted!
I will have my husband around to help me. He is going to go to my pre-op and help with the final decisions. At the consult we talked about 400cc high profile silicon. I am so nervous and excited. I pray that everything goes well. This is a huge thing and I want to feel good about me. I want to LOVE the way I look.
Glad you have the wonderful support of your husband. Even though your surgery isn't 'til August, you might find it interesting to see what other women are saying about their upcoming BA's in this June/July 2014 Forum. Feel free to post some wish boob pictures in your review so we can get a better idea of the look you are seeking!
Thanks BethH! I will take a look at that forum.