37 Y/o and After Years of Talking About It...I Am Finally Going to Do It - Melbourne, FL

OMG...after years of thinking about it...and...

OMG...after years of thinking about it...and wanting to do it...I am finally getting the girls hooked up. I am so pumped. I went to Belgium 2 years ago with a girlfriend of mine for a consultation. She didn't even plan on getting hers done and she ended up making her appointment and getting them. I was so sad because I did not feel good about the doctor in Belgium.

So I was sad and continued to plot and plan and try and figure out how I could get it done. I was online line and researching and something lead me to Dr. Diaz. I was in the area and went with another friend for a consult and Dr. Diaz and T were very attentive to my want of "realism" and fullness. So, after more though...I just put down my deposit and booked my labs/pre-op/surgery/post. I can't believe I am finally gonna do it.

52 days...

52 days until my dreams come true! One Monday I am going to turn my working out up a notch. I want to get in a little better shape so that the downtime doesn't hurt my fitness level.

Ordered my supplies...35 days

OMGoodness...35 days out. I ordered my vitamins and scar cream as well as a couple of front closure bras.

Before pics

I am so embarrassed right not....I really hate these things. Can't wait to get them upgraded.

Wish pic

19 days...

Goodness, I am 19 days out and I can't stop thinking about boobs!! I am so excited. Lately I have been thinking that I might want to go a little bigger than 400ccs.

Paid in Full! 14 days out

Just made the last payment...this is really going to happen. No turning back now. Come on 6 August!

Pre-op today!

Had my pre-op appointment today! It was great. Dr.Diaz and his staff were totally attentive to my questions. He is very meticulous, which is a good thing. My hubby really likes him also. We went over all the paperwork and I decided on 450ccs but, he ordered 500s also. I got my scripts filled and pre-registered at the surgery center. So, one more day and I will have my twins. Showtime is 0630 on Wednesday.

Welcome to Boobieland!

Dr. Diaz called me in the evening to make sure I was good to go and that I had read I've the paperwork , told me he would take good care of me and said he would see me in the morning.

8/6/14
I slept pretty well last night. Woke up at 6 am, showered with the special soap that they gave me at the clinic and got dressed. We were off to the surgery center at about 7:15. Everyone in the surgery center was great! Everyone was very nice and friendly. The got me all checked I and hooked up. The Dr. Diaz came in, talked to me about a couple of things, marked me up and sId we were ready to go. They wheeled me down the hall , talked to me for a minute, then off to sleep I went.

Next thing I knew they were waking me up and I felt like I had a lot of weight in my chest. I was pretty foggy for a while because I remember getting dressed and sitting in the wheelchair, getting in the car, then I was home.

My loving and supportive husband had me get in the bed, supplied me with Gatorade and crackers and I went to sleep. I woke up about 4 made a couple of phone calls and received a call from Dr. Diaz . He was just checking on me and making sure I was taking my Meds. he also let me know that he used the 450ccs and that everything went great. I told him that I hadn't gotten sick and that I was doing great. I spoke too soon. A few minutes after I was running to the bathroom. But, after that, it was all good. I went back to bed and messed with my computer for a while until I went to sleep. No real trouble sleeping, the hubby woke me up to take meds and then I went right back to sleep.

8/7/14
Follow up appointment today. They should unwrap me and put me in a bra. So it will be my first time seeing them. Follow up was super quick, the nurse unwrapped me and took a quick look. Then, Dr.Diaz came in. He said everything was great. They put me in a sports bra and wrapped me again. I didn't get to see them though because there were not any mirrors in the room I was in. But, they said I could shower tonight so, I will get a peek. Ice protocol has been started. Ice is awesome. The girls are still swollen. Pain is not too serious. If I had to try and describe it, I would say it is like when you are beginning to breast feed and your milk comes in for the very first time.

8/8/14

This morning I have another follow up at Dr. Diaz' office. I took a shower and unwrapped myself this morning. Hopefully, all is well. I have a little bit or soreness at both incision sites but, nothing major. I think everything is going alright. Everything thing is good. Going to start working on range if motion and walking around this weekend. Got the twins in a sports bra and everything is a-ok. It is looking like I don't even need the lift because when they drop and fluff everything should look really natural.

Bras and a follow up

I had a follow up appointment today. I have to start the massages and work on my range of motion. The massages are not my favorite activity. But, I must do them because I know it is for the greater good. I also went to Target and got a couple of bras. I got the same kind as lrb757, and I have to cosign...they are AWESOME and I was excited to buy a 36DD. ????

Ok just checking in...

So, Wednesday is six weeks with the new girls. All I can say is....I love them. I haven't had the boob blues at all. So, Dr. Diaz is AMAZING! I could not have wished for a better experience. Follow ups every few days and an awesome staff. I was taking pics once a week but, I lost most of them (stupid phone). So, I will post what I have been able to recover.

Pics first couple of days

We opted not to do the crescent lift and just went with 450cc high profiles.

A few more pics

I wanted natural looking and at this point they were coming along nicely. I am so in love. I hate that I lost the rest of my pictures.

So, my scars...I think they areally ok. They are a little dark but, they will lighten with time like my other scars. The one is a little raised but, I am sure it will smooth out with time. I am using Biocornium Scar cream twice a day.

Day 40 something

I think they look like I was born with them. I love them...and so does my hubby :) I went a got measured a week ago. I am wearing a 36DDD or a 38DD. That is pretty great!!
Best decision I ever made! Thank you Dr. Diaz!
Michael Diaz

Haven't heard from you in a while hope all is healing and you are falling in love with your twins :) take care :)
Hi! Gosh, I have been so busy lately. We moved so, I have been trying to get settled. Things are good. I am loving the girls. It is so nice to be able to fill out my clothes. I need to sit down and write an update and get it posted. I also want to get a review written for my doc.
Oh gosh I totally understand :) life can be hectic esp if you move :) glad to hear you are doing well and lovin the girls !!!!'me too !!! Total transformation is what's happened to me!
Girl can't wait to see new girls !!! Bet you are enjoying the hell out of bra shopping esp in DD range :) keep us posted
I think shopping will be better when I can get back into underwire. All of the really sexy stuff has underwire. I will post some updated pics soon.
Congrats on your new journey love! How are the girls acting so far ?
They seem to be doing well. I am taking pics every couple of days to see the changes. Everytime I go to the bathroom at home I pull my shirt up to look at them.
Lol nice . Good to hear . It becomes a habit to just constantly look at them . Mines are healing very slowly omg and I go back to work on Friday . I'm praying that a lot changes by then
I'm so glad you enjoyed the bras as much as I have!!! That's all I've purchased so far. Even bought a sports bra from the same company!!! Amazing!!!!!
How exciting! Bra shopping is so much fun!! Looking good girl!
Thanks. I can't wait until I can buy some sexy ones :)
They look great!!!!
Thanks :) I am so happy.
Wow!!! They look fantastic!!!! Congrats :)
So excited for you!!! 3 more days for your twins to arrive! 0
Just finished my pre-op labs. Loading up on my protein like my PS told me. I start my vitamins tomorrow. Pre-Op and finish size decision is on Monday morning. I am so excited!
wooohooo
When I booked my surgery date... I got real serious with my fitness. It was easy because I was so excited and happy. I worked out every day and cut out all processed foods. I know it helped, because I had no bruising or swelling. Its also good to have that extra leg and core strength to help get yourself up and down.
Good luck and best wishes on your upcoming surgery
your time is coming soon!! Good luck with everything.
Thanks!! 25 days to go :)