Disfigured - Melbourne - Melbourne, FL

I received the wrong type implants in two...

I received the wrong type implants in two different sizes and my $7,000.00 contract with the doctor has become $7,550.00 due to the surgery center billing me on top of it. The office continually ignores my calls and emails. Beware!!! Find another doctor. I will have to go through this whole procedure again to fix my breasts. More time off work, more money, bigger scars and the pain of surgery again. Joy joy. I am filing a lawsuit against the doctor and his clinic & writing the medical board.
So sorry for this experience I wish you the best to get refunded and find a great surgeon to help you !
That is horrible! I had a similar issue with my surgeon and know how it feels to just have your emails and calls ignored! So much for compassion and patient care. Please keep us posted on how everything turns out and I would love the name of your attorney as most won't take PS cases.
Sorry to hear that you have this issue, I too was given different size implants to try to correct the asymmetry at first it was barely noticeable but after the swelling was going, it became more noticeable specially when I', naked. I planned to go back the dr to let him fix it but he was having staff issue so I got a 2nd opinion and thought she new how to fix it more than what he said. If I would use the first dr. his fee would be free but since I am using a new dr I will pay for her. I go in thursday dec. 12. Take a deep breath know that dr. use different sizes. I really think he put the smaller implant in the wrong breast but he say no..My original surgery was $8000 for full tummy tuck, lbreast lift and implants now I will pay another $4000..I thought I was saving by waiting until we moved to south america but i guess not

Inverted nipple & more bills from this botched surgery

It just keeps getting worse!! The nipple on the substantially smaller breast has now become inverted. I have received yet ANOTHER bill from the surgery center, this time for $350.00. Still no word or response from the Doctor(?) or his staff.
I would report him to the medical board.
Thank you all! I still have not heard anything from the doctor or his staff...

Painful Pancake Breast

The substantially smaller breast with the inverted nipple has now started to catch the skin under my breast and stick. It is painful.
Yes, I have been hoping that he would do the right thing and refund my money so I could have my breasts fixed, but apparently he is only in it for the money. I am preparing my complaint with my lawyer. Thank you!

Castellon still not reponding.

Calling and emailing the office daily... NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER.
Wow ThxU for the wArning. I mean mistakes happen he can at least acknowledge you

They have gotten worse...

they have gotten worse

Your breasts can look like this if you go to this doctor! I paid 8 grand to look like this!!
It deff looks like you have lost shape. How long have you had them in? Does your lawyer think you have a case? As for the scars... there's no guarantee they will be hardly visible. That can't be blamed on the surgeon. Good luck
Summer is here, and I have breasts by Castellon. Still no response... apparently this is some of his best work. Love the 2" difference in nipple locatiom and two completely different size breasts. Buying I bra is fun...
I'm glad I could warn you, at least you'll get a chance to go to the good doctor.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Terrible. Promised everything and didn't actually listen to a word I said. I have two completely different sized breasts with nipples that now point in two different directions. Not the look I was going for, and you probably aren't either. Find another plastic surgeon, this one is the worst!