Disfigured - Melbourne - Melbourne, FL

I received the wrong type implants in two...

I received the wrong type implants in two different sizes and my $7,000.00 contract with the doctor has become $7,550.00 due to the surgery center billing me on top of it. The office continually ignores my calls and emails. Beware!!! Find another doctor. I will have to go through this whole procedure again to fix my breasts. More time off work, more money, bigger scars and the pain of surgery again. Joy joy. I am filing a lawsuit against the doctor and his clinic & writing the medical board.

Inverted nipple & more bills from this botched surgery

It just keeps getting worse!! The nipple on the substantially smaller breast has now become inverted. I have received yet ANOTHER bill from the surgery center, this time for $350.00. Still no word or response from the Doctor(?) or his staff.

Painful Pancake Breast

The substantially smaller breast with the inverted nipple has now started to catch the skin under my breast and stick. It is painful.

Castellon still not reponding.

Calling and emailing the office daily... NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER.

They have gotten worse...

they have gotten worse

Your breasts can look like this if you go to this doctor! I paid 8 grand to look like this!!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Terrible. Promised everything and didn't actually listen to a word I said. I have two completely different sized breasts with nipples that now point in two different directions. Not the look I was going for, and you probably aren't either. Find another plastic surgeon, this one is the worst!