Useless - Melbourne, Australia

In an effort to remove a stubborn pot belly and...

In an effort to remove a stubborn pot belly and handles I gave LD a go. I am active sport wise and have little other fat of concern. I'm mid 40's. After the text book bruising, swelling and soreness, all returned to normal.

I was advised that improvements would continue over 3-6 months. NOTHING! Not a change. Around 12 months later went back to the (Melbourne) Dr for appraisal. He seemed surprised and provided a second round at no charge. Very good of him I thought. Now around 12 months after that second round, NOTHING, no improvment. Save your money, don't bother.

Hi again anonymouscapii, I'm curious if you went ahead with the procedure. If you did, was it successful?
You probably don't check back into this anymore, but just in case you do. Do you mind me askinch which doctor you went to? I'm getting my procedure done tomorrow with Dr Powell at Body Sculpt and am pretty nervous. Someone else had recommended him on this site and was happy with her results. I just want another opinion so that I don't make any mistakes..
Hi anonymouscapii. Yes, it was that clinic and that doctor. Very friendly, and very chatty. Didn't make the procudre work though!

Basically, the Dr was nice as pie. But the procedure didn't work.