Fraxel and IPL- Best Procedures Available! -Melbourne, Australia

Over the years I have explored many techniques for...

Over the years I have explored many techniques for 'rewinding' time. Fraxel in the right hands, using the best unit, is BRILLIANT as is IPL. I am in my 60s and my skin tends to be sensitive. Nevertheless both Fraxel and IPL work brilliantly for me. Therapists have guessed my age to be late 40s. The downtime is tolerable because what is gained is well worth it.
many and always use Vouchers

I have been to several providers over the years and have enjoyed the same wonderful success with all. However, avoid the Fraxel that relies on a hand held unit, sort of like a pencil, that stamps circles of beams that are a bit smaller than a dime. Just didn't find that as effective and therefore a wastes of time and money.

Thank you so much for posting. I'm 43 and have been very curious about what women in they're 60's and 70's are doing. I will look for other reviews by you.
Oh you are more than welcome! :) Also, apply vitamin A nightly vitamin c in the morning, keep out of the sun, drink plenty of water and exercise. M.
Forgot to mention the no smoking bit. But I bet you already knew that. And, re the vitamin c I mentioned, only use it in the powdered form so it must be mixed into a liquid by you. Vitamin C deteriorates quickly when added to a bottle of lotion. Place a tiny pinch of L ascorbic acid in the palm of your hand and add cool boiled water.

Lucky you with your young skin!  Thanks for sharing.