22 Year Old Liposuction to Neck, Stomach and Flanks - Melbourne, AU

So I had my liposuction 5 days ago and thought i...

So I had my liposuction 5 days ago and thought i would post a review after finding this site to helpful.

I had 1000cc removed from my lower stomach, hips and neck.

I had the procedure done under local anesthetic... I think this would of been fine if i was only having one area done but was a bit much for me to handle in my case.

I am happy to answer any questions about my experience with lipo under only local.

I will add weekly photo updates.
Hi melbournegirl91 im scheduled the end of March. Your result look good and its only been five days but hows your pain? Any advice you can give me will help..im getting a mommy makeover
I really haven't found recovery very painful, I was vacuuming the house 2 days later! And didn't really need the pain killers i was prescribed, But i also have two girl friends who have had liposuction one of them said she couldnt walk for a week, so i cant speak for everyone. I barely had any visible bruising, I am wondering if its because i had it under local... Are you having a breast augmentation as well? I found my boob job recovery excruciating, Lipo was a breeze next to that!!
Oh lawd yes im planning on a breast lift..actually a mommy makeover and I hoping mine is as ez as urz

One week update

Its been one week since my surgery, My chin still looks the same as before but i can feel the swelling and am confident i will see improvements in the next few weeks.

My stomach and hips never really bruised much (small bruise in belly button) I stopped wearing the binder after 5 days and think i have swelled up a bit since, thinking i will wear it at night with my compression garment.

I will also post photo of my incision mark, sorry of the photo quality but my scars are approximately 2/3 millimetres in diameter.
Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Lanzer bed side manner was very off putting he seemed detached and rushed but most reviews i have read of him said the same thing but in the end they had fantasic results so i decided to go with him anyway. I am so happy i did, don't let his poor consultation skills put you off!