22 Year Old Liposuction to Neck, Stomach and Flanks - Melbourne, AU

So I had my liposuction 5 days ago and thought i...

So I had my liposuction 5 days ago and thought i would post a review after finding this site to helpful.

I had 1000cc removed from my lower stomach, hips and neck.

I had the procedure done under local anesthetic... I think this would of been fine if i was only having one area done but was a bit much for me to handle in my case.

I am happy to answer any questions about my experience with lipo under only local.

I will add weekly photo updates.

One week update

Its been one week since my surgery, My chin still looks the same as before but i can feel the swelling and am confident i will see improvements in the next few weeks.

My stomach and hips never really bruised much (small bruise in belly button) I stopped wearing the binder after 5 days and think i have swelled up a bit since, thinking i will wear it at night with my compression garment.

I will also post photo of my incision mark, sorry of the photo quality but my scars are approximately 2/3 millimetres in diameter.
Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Lanzer bed side manner was very off putting he seemed detached and rushed but most reviews i have read of him said the same thing but in the end they had fantasic results so i decided to go with him anyway. I am so happy i did, don't let his poor consultation skills put you off!