Lipodissolve Experience - Melbourne, AU

I've always been fit, slim and toned but I felt...

I've always been fit, slim and toned but I felt like my face didn't reflect the effort I put into exercise. I have chubby cheeks, and it's seems like nothing I do can change it.

I heard about lipodissolve and decided to give it ago on the 06/04/2013 at a clinic in Toorak, melbourne by Dr. David Powell.

I received 10 injections to each jowl. Relatively painless, no bruising whoever i was quite surprised at how much I swelled up.

It's now day 9 and I'm looking like myself again, slightly puffy but nothing anyone would notice other than myself. As far as pain goes there's a slight tenderness in the bottom of each jowl, nothing to raise concern.

I'm staying optimistic, despite all the bad reviews on here.

So it's been three weeks now, I've noticed...

So it's been three weeks now, I've noticed softening of the nasal lines, my lower face doesn't seem as heavy and my jaw is more defined. I'm happy even if this is the end results! It's week 3 and the biggest changes happen between weeks 4 and 8, a little excited about what to expect after the full 8 weeks. I can feel a slight stiffness in each jowl, I'm assuming this is the remainder of the dead fat cells.
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Jowling that is predominantly due to ptosis and/or accumulation of facial fat can be significantly and inexpensively and safely improved with lipodissolve. Jowling that is predominantly due to excessive skin represents a different problem and requires either rhytidectomy or a volumising strategy to take up the slack in the skin. Your positive experience is not uncommon amongst patients who have been treated carefully.
Hello John, now that we're approaching the end of June, I'm sure we'd all be interested in knowing what you think of the results now.... thx, ScottA Beverly Hills
hello john can you let me see before and after pictures