Fraxel Ruined my Face - Melbourne, AU

I had fraxel laser done from 2009-2010 to reduce...

I had fraxel laser done from 2009-2010 to reduce pigmentation on upper lip, and heal/treat acne. initial treatments were done on whole face, but as it was an expensive process so I focused on upper lip. However I then had to have more areas treated as more pigmentation developed!!! This was most unexpected. Looking at pictures my lips are quite badly affected, no laser should have even gone close to this area as it has very soft tissue which is easily damaged...2.5 years down the line I have more pigmentation than ever, between the brows, nose, cheeks, upper lips and lips. I find it embarrassing going out in public and even going to work everyday as I'm so self conscious. This procedure was done several times at a highly reputable skin clinic by a registered nurse. When I ran out of money nothing was done to fix the issue, only a quick meeting with the dermatologist to quickly justify the results, a jar of hydroquinone cream and to think about having EVEN MORE treatments done at my own expense. Absolutely disgusted. I have continued to find more natural products to reduce pigmentation such as kojic acid, but results are very slow.
Skinovate essendon Melbourne