Uneven Incision Height After Scar Revision - Melbourne, AU

Dear Doctors, I am 8 days post op from my scar...

Dear Doctors, I am 8 days post op from my scar revision of upper bleph which was done 8.5 months ago. I noticed right after the surgery that my left crease is about 2mm higher than the right crease particularly when eyes are closed. I am taking the stitches out in day 10. Not sure if this can be fixed. Furthermore, the way its been cut is different in my left eye as I see a 90 degree angel on inner corner of my left eye but about half (45 degree) on the right eye. I am so very concerned and hopeless as I already underwent 2 surgeries and things do not seem to be getting better. your help is appreciated. I have to say I had ptosis as well and my right eye is more open than the left and that was the reason I had the scar revision to take more skin off and make them more identical. Thanks.
thank you havefun1. I hope so. this doc has 30 years experience as an ophthalmologist but such a shame he doesnt pay enough attention to details.
I think you will have to wait longer before you can see how well the scars have healed. Hope it works out for you.
I have similar problem with u but mine is even worse!! The doctor took too much skin from my eyelid I can't close my eyes completely!!! And they look more uneven, worse then before!!! I'm now seeking for solutions everywhere and see if someone can do skin graft for my eyelids. Do u have picture to show when u open your eyes? U just had the surgery done 2 weeks ago. I think u have to wait for few more months until u can fix the difference.

when eyes open. photo taken from down side.

It is easy to get down after your bleph especially when so many people claim they are back to work after a week and a half or so.  They may be back to work but it doesn't mean they are through the swelling and healing phase!!  It took many months for my creases to settle and start looking a little more natural.  It is easy to overanalyze and worry bc we are looking at our faces so much everyday that you don't really "see" the changes since they are so gradual.  I really had to tear myself away from the mirror many times, it can become an obsession.  The different incision angles it sounds like, may be to correct the ptosis on your left.  I didn't see your pics but your eyes do indeed heal differently.  They both have their own scars to heal and have been through slightly different adjustments (like difference in amount of skin/fat taken, incision shape).  I definitely noticed that my eye that needed more skin removed took longer to heal and settle.  That being said, if you do feel there are some issues, just keep a good line of communication open with your doctor.  He may be able to ease some of your concerns and let you know why he did this or that.
Thank you edinburgh56 and Scottsdale1247. I removed my pictures due to privacy. I have removed the stitches and am 15 days post op now. I have to say I agree with Scott as it is getting better. I had a good talk with my surgeon and he helped me a lot. He explained that sometimes you may not get 100% exact creases as they are created by hands. I dont think I can go under another surgery again!!! I can shut my left eye now and it is still swollen. No overanalysing anymore.
Glad you're feeling better about it, it's normal to worry right away, most people don't know the swelling can be different in one eye versus the other and it can be challenging waiting patiently to start seeing the results that you wanted.  Mine changed gradually over the first 3-4 months so just give it a little time.  It was weird, one day a few months post op when I looked in the mirror, I felt really good about how they looked to me at that exact moment and then all my worries about the swelling and settling went away, I think I realized I was finally through the healing-it was such a relief!  You'll get there too:)