The Grooves in my Shoulders - Melbourne, AU

The terrible grooves in my shoulders and constant...

The terrible grooves in my shoulders and constant neck pain were the decider for me, it was time to go ahead and have a breast reduction. I knew who my surgeon would be as I had been referred to Richard Bloom a few years earlier for the removal of a skin cancer, which happened to be in the centre of my face, the scar from that operation is barely visible.

In July 2013 I rang the ARC Surgery in Hawthorn to make an appointment with Richard regarding a breast reduction and whether my shoulder grooves could also be improved. Richard said the grooves were possibly the worst he had seen, and yes I was a candidate for the surgery. We discussed all details of the surgery which included the scarring that was inevitable and during this meeting also commenced the first of the “before and after” photographs.

My surgery occurred on the 19 August 2013 at the Linley Clinic in Canterbury. The hospital staff were caring and attentive, they know just what you need before you ask and the rooms relaxing and beautifully appointed.

The follow up appointments have been great and thankfully my healing has been without any complications. I can finally see the new me, complete without grooves in my shoulders through transferring my stomach fat into my now smooth shoulders, what a clever option that was.

Thank you so much Richard Bloom and the Staff of ARC Surgery and Linley Clinic for looking after me once again.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

What I thought was impossible you made possible.

You must be so happy - thanks for sharing!
Thank you, yes an updated version of the old me.

Welcome to the community.  I am so happy for you and glad you are loving your results.  So he took fat from your tummy and filled the shoulder grooves?  Wow I bet that looks amazing now.

Thank you, and yes truly amazing.

Very nice!!