46 Years Old 3 Kids Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Melbourne, AU

I have had three children and with two of them...

I have had three children and with two of them being by "C" Section left my tummy with saggy skin. After continuous ab exercises I still had the sagging belly. Being conscious of my tummy for so long I decided to have a tummy tuck & ab reconstruction, and there are no regret's. I had thoroughly researched plastic surgeons and knew people that had used Howard for different procedures and I was impressed at what I saw. After my first consultation with Howard I knew he was the surgeon for me. I was a little anxious and nervous on the day, however I knew I was in the best possible hands. The post operative care I received from all the nurses at Linley Clinic was absolutely outstanding.
I was very sore the first 24 hours however knew that it was worth it. The medication received alleviated what pain I had. I was up and walking 2 days post op. The compression suit that I had to wear was ugly however did the job perfectly and can understand entirely why they are so necessary. I wore it for 5 weeks, because it made me feel safe and it keep the swelling at bay.
I found that it took a good 3 weeks before I could stand completely upright, after 4 weeks I was getting around like normal and after 6 weeks I went back to work. I started back on my treadmill after 2 weeks, slowly goes it. Its not the incision from the tummy tuck at all that held me back a little its the ab reconstruction.
I am 7 weeks post op and can pretty much do everything that I was doing pre op. Just a little scar tissue soreness in the abs.
I am still numb down the middle of my tummy, where my abs are and the incision scar itself, but not above or below the incision scar, which is great. It does feel a little different not being able to have sensation around the belly button however the results "FAR" outweigh a little numbness.
I cant wait to see what it will look like 6 months down the track, it will be even a bikini this year for me!!!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Not only did Howard conduct the consultation in a professional manner it was also extremely informative, I felt very comfortable and at ease. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I received before, during and post operation. He did such a professional job you would not know I have had a tummy yuck unless you were told. I am ecstatic and overwhelmed and can not thank Howard enough for giving me the body I had 30 years ago, the results are hard to believe . I would not have even thought my stomach could look so good again. Again if you are after a tummy tuck (I also had the ab reconstruction from pregnancies) I cannot speak more highly of Dr Howard Webster and his team. There are no words that can describe the gratitude for Howard as he has given my self-esteem and confidence back and for that I am extremely grateful Look no further!!!!

Yay!! U look awesome!! Congrats
Congratulations and welcome to the flat side!! Is definitely a wonderful to see and have a flat tummy. Shopping is easier too. :-)