Avitcid - Tretinoin Cream 0,025% Ruined my Face - "Bee" - Finland

I was 31 when I noticed my skin getting a bit more...

I was 31 when I noticed my skin getting a bit more dry in the winter time than usual. I guess I was overreacting and started to search a good anti age treatment over the internet.

I ended up doing a micro needling session 3 times. Doctor did it with 1,5mm needless. Afterward the doctor recommended the best antiage cream there was on market. I wanted to know what it was and could there be any harm for me. He told me that there could not be any harm, like he told me about the microneedling sessions as well. I thought he knew what he was talking about and trusted him.

I t ended up being my worst nightmare. Avicid is meant for people who have thick skin and have ackne. I had silky smooth, thin skin that was at the time a bit dry. I ended having prematurely aged skin, sunspots and extremely dry skin. The surface of the skin does not work anymore like skin is supposed to. I get cystic pimples that hurt etc.
I have suffered soon over 3 years about this and my skin has not recovered. I used to look at least 6 years younger, now I look over 10 years older. I got a depression out of this. I'm really sad that there are that kind of doctors who really dont know what they are doing and they can ruin persons life. They dont care, as long as they get patients and paid. That is sick.
Tomi Leivo