22 Years Old, Was Once Fat and Lost Weight but with Flabby Inner Thigh

I decided to do this after a long while. this is...

I decided to do this after a long while.
this is not something for those who wanta to loose a lot of Weight. and rhis procedure should only be done by a doctor.
I decided to get jab because I just can't seem to loose those pocket fat.
I eat clean, I train with a trainer. I llift weight and do hiit everyday but it wouldn't go away.
I jabbed 10cc on each of my inner thigh, 10cc for both arm and 10 cc on my lower ab.

they spread a layer of cream for me for abt 40 min and did the procedure right away.
i have high pain tolerance. i did my rib cahe tattoo without screaming and just laid there for him to do my tattoo(5/10) . I also did my nose fillers and I didnt feel anything. (3/10)
for this procedure I rate it 8/10.
probably I didnt get enough numb cream. when the needle is poked in it didn't feel a thing until they start pushing the ingredient in. that hurts but still not the worst for me.

it has phosphatidylcholine, organic silicone and I carnitine. I carnitine is a famous ingredient for fat burning.

it is past 10 hours after the procedure I can walk and talk but I am a bit swole.
I am in the gym while typing this and I feel a bit weak and dizzy. (period is coming soon not sure if it is because of this) . I cant jump around like how I did. I get this warm and hot feeling now. probably because of I carnitine . not quite sure but will update u.

my height : 169cm
weighy : 57kg
body fat :22%
muscle mass: 42kg

NOT SURE IF RELEVANT

my period is late. i did a pregnancy test and it came out negative.
I am not sure if its the result of mesotheraphy.
I have been feeling " hot and chills" out of no where.
the weather in my country has been really really hot compare to usual ( not sure if its the weather)
but yes this is how i feel lately.

feeling better today

i am feeling better today more sudden " hot and cold" feeling
however, i found the place that i was injected getting " weaked"
i could easily squat 45kg but today i can only manage to squat 30kg
i'll see how things go in a few more days
i feel less "flabby" and i can feel the result
i didnt measure myself so i am not sure

period is still late

My period is still late, i did a blood test and i am not pregnant, not sure what went wrong.
After taking this injection, i constantly feel thirsty.
my strength is coming back
no matter how much water i drink, my pee is always deep yellow.
so please hydrate yrself if you take mesotheraphy!
hoping my period would come.... -.-

*bummer*
I don't rmemeber her name but will update later

she is nice and not pushy