33 Years Old and Starting the Journey to Get my Body Back! - Alberta, Canada

I am 5ft 1inch and I weigh 160lbs, I have gained...

I am 5ft 1inch and I weigh 160lbs, I have gained 40lbs in the last 3 years. I am having fat transferred from my stomach area to my breasts. We have not discussed size yet. I hope they get as much fat as they can. I don't want really large breasts so wasted fat is good as long as they remove it! I have my compression garments, pain killers and antibiotics ready to go. I am nervousness but excited as well!
Wow! Is your procedure really only costing $5,000? That's cheap!
Welcome to RS and congratulations !

3 days before surgery.

I'm scared but excited. I am praying for a safe procedure with results that I will love.
Don't forget to have your doc remove fat from your flanks (lower back)--Fat flanks contribute to a larger waistline and when they're gone, the waist looks thinner and the butt looks rounder.
Thank you for the advice! Hard to see my body in that shape
Yep and he's amazing

Day before

Just want to get it over with!!!! So the healing can begin!
Hi Tammy , where is your doctor located? Do he offer financing?
He does offer financing! He is located in Medicine Hat.
Where is Medicine Hat located and what type of financing assistance does he offer?

Morning after

Ok so I spent most of last night changed absorbent pads and puking my guts out:( And also crying wondering what the hell I had done to myself. The drugs I was on during the procedure made me feel like I was on LSD (never been so just a guess!) but didn't do a whole lot for my pain. So my doc was super gentle and did it in small phases. By the time he got to my breasts the pain was so bad that I asked him to stop and we chose to freeze what fat was left and wait f
FYI, LSD makes you laugh hysterically and makes patterns on surfaces move--not that I would know. (Wink, wink).................................On a more serious note, it's UNBELIEVABLE that you would feel the pain of liposuction, thus necessitating the procedure be cut short (because the torture was too much to bear). That is UNTHINKABLE in a first world country--especially during something that YOU alone, not the government, was not paying for. I am OUTRAGED! Your anesthesiologist [Did you even have one???] should have given you a cocktail similar to Zofran, Benedryl, & Dexamethasone (small amount of Dex- its a steroid) to keep you from getting nauseous, IN ADDITION to the anesthesia. Also, he should've anesthetized the areas BEFORE he liposuctioned......Something was wrong with the way your surgeon performed your procedure. It's as if you were in Communist Poland and had to get a filling without any novicaine, because the government couldn't afford to give any to you!
I know. Looking back I'm a little upset. I endures that and now the pain of healing. Any suggestions for that? My compression garment hurts so badly that I bawl everytime I have to take it up or down.
Did the doctor not put you under general anesthesia for the procedure?

I have a waist again!!

Feeling like a human again today. Taking on and off my compression garment doesn't feel like hell on earth anymore! I can see my tiny little waist and my hip bones so that is awesome. Would I do it again? Absolutely. Can't wait to see more results in the weeks ahead!!!
Hun y r u pulling ur CG up n dwn? Your CG should either zip up on the sides, frontal or have metal snaps that clip then u zip up? Ask your PS for a different kind maybe? Or go online and invest in a stage one garment post surgical. U need to stay in ur garment to shape n mold ur new physique!
Please add more pictures--no shirt. (That sounds wierd--like I'm some perverse creep but I'm not as you can see in my blog).......you can cover up with a bra, but everyone loves to see the transformation. The bruising and swelling, and how it looks different as time goes on......PS I left a response way below too.
You look great! Did you have fat trasnferred from your waist to your breasts?

Swelling and CG are killing Me!

I am very swollen and can't see any results yet. My breast fat transfer was not completed because they freezing wouldn't work.
Are you going to have to pay more to have the fat transferred again?
I can see a big difference in your abdomen, even with all the swelling! You look great!
Sooooooo girl no did your PS throw away all that fat ? What did he do with it? Bcz I see u had no bbl, am I correct?

No difference

As of right now and looking in the mirror I see NO DIFFERENCE. I can see where fat was taken but not in my problem areas. Is this normal?! Not enough was taken from my flanks so I know for sure I'm going to look square and still have a gut. I am completely inconsolable right now. This is so unfair.
I better not. Although I am questioning going back at all right now
U Betta go get that fat and have him put it in your booty bby! Don't waste that good fat! Do that on Monday !!!!
I didn't take to the pain meds well. So I asked ps to stop after a few injections to my breast. He froze my fat. What is bbl?!

Wow… this hurts!

I am not sure what I expected for pain after the surgery but this is not human. I did all the reading and the research and truly thought I had mentally, emotionally and physically prepared for this journey. Nope! As of right now I can't believe I did this to myself. Did I really hate my body enough to injure it like this? I don't even care if I have results at this point just as long as the pain goes away.
Check out @drcurves on Instagram
Are you taking pain meds? If so, are they helping?

Woke up today feeling like myself again

I finally feel like myself again and I am less focused on the results as I am to heal from surgery like this. I have not stood on the scale or tried on my clothes that I had hoped this surgery would get me back into. I do feel smaller!! Coming to terms with my body never hit so hard as it did in the days I had no choice but to sit and truly think about my self image. And the image that I put into my daughters mind as she watched me recover from the self inflicted pain. Would I do it again? Absolutely not. Was it worth it? I'm not sure yet!
How are you doing? I am thinking of booking with your doctor. Please update!
I had some but tried to take it easy for personal reasons!
Dr. Kriel

Great doctor, amazing supportive staff. I am confident with this clinic