Juvederm Works Great for Correcting Minor Inperfections! - Medicine Hat, AB

I had been seeing my doctor for acne and scaring....

I had been seeing my doctor for acne and scaring. Once these were taken care of I started getting Botox for my dominant wrinkles on my forehead ( man I am not a fan of those wrinkles!). I really liked the results of the Botox, so I tried Juvederm to create volume, mostly in the left cheek to even the two out ( I sleep on my left a lot and so the left was sunken). Results were and still are great! I've had this done twice now and will do it again. I also had Juvederm injected under the eyes, again to fill in the dark circles and bags I had been getting. End results great, again the left was worse than the right, but when all was done I looked awake, alert, fuller and no one knew I had done anything, I just looked better, not worn out, I like those results!
Lasts about 9 months for my cheeks, again I haven't broken my left side sleeping yet.lol.

Dr. Dia Burger

A friend referred me.

Oh yeah, changing sleeping habits is hard!!

Its great to hear that your treatments came out so nice! Do you know approximately how much more filler had to be used on your left side as opposed to your right side?