I'm in Love! - Medicine Hat, AB

I had my cheeks and lips injected with Juvederm. I...

I had my cheeks and lips injected with Juvederm. I wanted it done because I felt that my nose overpowered my face and I was not happy with the profile angle of my face. The doctor recommended that since I am young (28) I should only start with a little bit to make sure that I like it. If I did (and I do!) I could always get more later. At first the injection sites were swollen which made me nervous, so I contacted the clinic and the doctor saw me for a followup. She assured me that it was normal and that it would go down. She was right! I love my results and I will continue with Hummingbird MediSPA and Doctor Dia for all future cosmetic procedures.

Since then I have also received laser hair removal. Every woman should have laser hair removal if they can!!

Dr. Dia Burger

A friend

I'm glad you like her work, I think she rocks! I also got my lips done by her about 2 years ago and have done a touch-up ever year. You're right, she does a beautiful mouth. My lip filler lasts almost the whole year which was surprising to me the first time and I found that my mouth needs less every year. My first time was scary - it swelled up for 2 days, which I knew could happen, and I had a couple small bruises after 3 days. Has she done filler with a cannula on you yet? Pretty cool!
I see her for my Botox and dark filler for my cheeks and have great results. It lasts much longer than other places I have gotten it done at. Prices are very competitive and much lower than Calgary or Edmonton

That is great that a slow approach was taken to make sure you liked the outcome. Do you know how much was used?