Excellent Experience - Medicine Hat, AB

I have been going to the same Dr for Botox (a brow...

I have been going to the same Dr for Botox (a brow lift, for crows feet, neck) and Fillers ( dark and baggy under my eyes and asymmetrical cheeks) for years. I was in a really bad accident when I was 18 and broke lots of bones in my face. I needed surgeries on my brow and the bones under my right eye needed wires. There were a lot of scars in the end and I also ended up with a very asymmetrical face later in my 20s...the right side looked sunken in.
I went to see Dr Burger about this in 2008 and she used Juvederm to rebuild my brow and also in my cheeks to get them looking the same!! It was the first time in 10 years that I looked like myself and it has changed my life!! I dont have a lot of money and she suggested we rebuild my face over months. After a while I only needed very small amounts of Juvederm to keep it looking the same (about twice a year). Lately she also injected Botox for frown lines and to make my jaw more defined ( I was feeling fantastic and wanted to look even better!!!).
This Dr has given me back my life and my self confidence. I will never have anyone else work on my face and I would recommend her to anyone out there. My mom sees her for Botox and Juvederm and I have sent many of my friends and colleagues to her and we think she is the BEST ever!!!
Over the years I have spent a lot of time in her company and in her spa and she is a warm and caring Dr. She has talked me out of procedures that I wanted and that were more expensive than other options she suggested instead. She is very precise in her work and quite finickey over the end result. I have had many visits (usually a few days after Juverderm injections) that cost me nothing as she was just following up on how I was doing and to make sure I looked fine.

Wow that is amazing that your face could be "rebuilt" with Juvederm!  That sounds likfe changing.  Congrats on feeling like yourself again, welcome to the Community :)

Dr Dia Burger

The BEST Dr for Botox and Juvederm. Competitive prices, very knowledgeable. Professional and precise. Excellent follow-up and care