Super Doc in Media, First Choice - Media, PA

Why does anyone do a facelift? Do look younger, of...

Why does anyone do a facelift? Do look younger, of course and combat the aging process. I am about 6 weeks post op and couldn't be more pleased with my min facelift with uppers and lower eyes done as well. I had no pain, but very bad bruising that is totally gone.

THERE WERE TWO MIS-SPELLED WORDS, PLEASE REMOVE MY...

THERE WERE TWO MIS-SPELLED WORDS, PLEASE REMOVE MY PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH WITH THIS ONE.

Why does anyone do a facelift? To look younger, of course and combat the aging process. I am about 6 weeks post op and couldn't be more pleased with my Mini Facelift with uppers and lower eyes done as well. I had no pain, but very bad bruising that is totally gone..... well, except for one small bruise under my right eye, which I am sure will go away.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After visiting five very prominent doctors in our area, I settled on Dr. Pontell. It was an easy decision once I met him and we discussed the procedure and I viewed his photos. He is blessed with "good hands". He was very attentive to my concerns and my expectations were fully met. I would not hesitate to use him again.