Super Doc in Media, First Choice - Media, PA

Why does anyone do a facelift? Do look younger, of...

Why does anyone do a facelift? Do look younger, of course and combat the aging process. I am about 6 weeks post op and couldn't be more pleased with my min facelift with uppers and lower eyes done as well. I had no pain, but very bad bruising that is totally gone.

THERE WERE TWO MIS-SPELLED WORDS, PLEASE REMOVE MY...

THERE WERE TWO MIS-SPELLED WORDS, PLEASE REMOVE MY PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH WITH THIS ONE.

Why does anyone do a facelift? To look younger, of course and combat the aging process. I am about 6 weeks post op and couldn't be more pleased with my Mini Facelift with uppers and lower eyes done as well. I had no pain, but very bad bruising that is totally gone..... well, except for one small bruise under my right eye, which I am sure will go away.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After visiting five very prominent doctors in our area, I settled on Dr. Pontell. It was an easy decision once I met him and we discussed the procedure and I viewed his photos. He is blessed with "good hands". He was very attentive to my concerns and my expectations were fully met. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Hi luzdivina, Glad you are happy with your final result. I have seen Dr. Pontell for a consultation but have not scheduled anything yet. He mentioned a mini facelift but I am hesitant because of the scarring. Did you get incisions in front and behind your ears? I also need a upper blephaaroplasty. You indicate that the experience was not nice at all. Do you mind telling why? How long was your recovery? Thanks so much and have a great day!
I had my mini face lift on Monday, June 25, but I was so nervous that I put the wrong information in my Navigator and I was lost for about an hour. My surgery was at 9:00 AM. The experience wasn't nice at all. This is my first week and it has been a nightmare so far. I hope to feel completely different after the second week. I will let you know later on.
It has been almost a year after I got my mini facelift and my upper eyelid surgery with Dr. Pontell. I am very happy with the result . I do not understand why it took so long to see the diffference, almost 10 months, and still redness behind my ears and some bumps behind my ears but I am really happy with the results.
I would love to hear from other Dr. Pontell's patients too.
How are you doing after the surgery. I am very nervous, my mini face lift will be tomorrow, Monday 25, @ 8.00am. Please tell me more about your experience, and how do you feel after the surgery.