Tummy Tuck Today-comfortable Positions Help? - Medford, OR

I'm a mom of two boys, 8 and two. I'm 5'2 and...

I'm a mom of two boys, 8 and two. I'm 5'2 and 116lbs. I had my tummy tuck today and I am wondering how should I be sitting in the recliner. Should I be a little hunched over or at a 45 degree angle? Thank you everyone!! What's some tips you offer me to help me get through the first night. Thank you so much!

Day 1- post op tummy tuck.

Post op day 3

Feeling great today! Took some pics of how everything looks.

One week post op tummy tuck

It's been one week post op from my tummy tuck and I feel great! I haven't been taking any pain meds in three days. I've been walking around quite a bit because of my very active two year old son. :) He must sense something is up because he has been an angel this whole week which I am so great full for!

Before I had the surgery I watched a lot of YouTube videos of women and their journeys with a tummy tuck. Some women were really helpful and inspiring, others seemed like crybabies! I've honestly have had very little pain with the procedure. Day one post op and day two were the most trying. I had pain but not with the surgery itself, mostly from the bandages irritating my skin and my lower back was killing me for walking hunched over. I did however have a pain pump that lasted about three days so I'm not sure if that's why my pain was minimal or if my surgeon is just that good. :)

I've got recent pics to share, in them I am still very swollen and have more bruising now then I did one day post op mostly because I bruise very very easily!! A lot of my bruising has changed to the yellow-jaundice looking color so that's why my skin looks yellow. The white line on my abdomen above my dressings is from my camera. Just with the lighting and the yellow skin I don't know for some reason it kept showing up but in person there is no white line. I also took a picture of my scar. I think it looks great for one week post op. Hope everyone is doing well and recovery nicely. Loves!! :)

3 weeks post op!

It's 3 weeks post op on 8-15-2013!!! Feeling great! I'm back to work, back to being a mom for very active two years old and 8 year old! Here is recent picture of my tummy tuck taken today. Still VERY swollen on the sides, below my belly button, and belly button area. All in all I'm super happy with my results! I have no pain and I am back to doing chores around the house (dang it!)

3 weeks post op 8/15/13

Medford Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor. He did my gel silicone implants in 2010 and I couldn't be happier! He was very friendly, informative, and professional. Great bedside manner. Very friendly and informative staff! Very clean and inviting office. Definitely recommend him!