Was Not Worth It :-( - Medford, OR

In 2006 I had a breast lift with implants done...

In 2006 I had a breast lift with implants done with Dr. Jensen. I was disappointed with my results from the moment I had my boob job done. One was lopsided than the other, had to have a revision twice and still they look horrible. I'm soooooo sad when I look in the mirror. The scars look horrible along with my cookie cutter areolas. My expectations where not high and I'm not a perfectionist. But I wish I never did this procedure. My scars on my boobs are over 1/2 wide it seems and they just look bad. Though he was nice, his work that he did on me is bad. I didn't pay for him to be nice, I payed for a boob job with horrible results.

I don't leaving any bad reviews but I'm being honest. I wish I did more consultations but living in a small town, they are not a lot of options.

Medford Plastic Surgeon

The only reason I gave him and his facility any stars because he was pleasant the whole time.

Hey ladies getting a breast job and dont no who to go to I see bad reviews does anyone have good reviews who should I go to.
Hi boo hope all is well. Did u have ur baby? Boy or girl. Hope to hear from you xoxo
Hey love go to my tummy tuck review there is awhole mess of stuff there lol. I'm drugged up right now cause of pain :-( but read my blog on my tummy tuck and you will know why. Ttyl doll :-)
Just saying hey... Hope that your csection goes well!!!
Today is holler at my girls day & show some love & support to all my sis hope all is well God Bless x
Hun, I have some questions for you. My sister says she's going with me but I seriously doubt it. So maybe we can meet up. It would be great to know someone that experiencing the same as me. Have you already sent your deposit? Which airline were you considering? Is Laura your coordinator? Sorry so many questions but this has made my day. Now I don't feel so alone. I may even consider changing my date so we can have surgery on the same date.
Hey girl!! My hubby is coming with me (hopefully) at least he says he is.I hear its better to have someone go with you. Laura is my coordinator and she is saving the date and sending my deposit on Tuesday :-) I have seen air flights from my area from United, delta and JetBlue. Make sure you get wheel chair service for going home thats what im getting. You get to board first too! I booked so im first for surgery. I have a tummy tuck journey blog on here, we should communicate on that blog and yours. Any questions just ask because I will do the same. Im excited at least someone from here is going on the same week.
Hey love just passing threw to see how u been and what's the status about the insurance? Did they set a date for the boob? Are u still in pain?
Hey girl, I was about to go to your page today to see how you are?!. My insurance said they would cover only taking them out but the ps said he wouldn't touch me until 6 months after I have baby :-(. I'm in pain all the time. I feel horrible especially that I'm pregnant and the pressure of my boobs getting bigger. I feel like a Mac truck on my chest. I can't lay down at night because of it. I have to lay up right!!! Ugh it totally sucks. I was also told by my mom today that my step dad isn't doing well (he has stage four cancer ), so I'm probably going to hold off on my tummy tuck so I can pay for his funeral :-( family is family and I can't see myself spending 6,000+ on myself when my parents are struggling because of his medical bills and expenses. I'm praying all the time hoping that The Lord will touch and heal him!! Life isn't fair!!
U just gave me goose pimples. I'm so sorry to hear about ur step dad... I will keep u and ur family in my prayers... I feel horrible that they can't do anything right now about the pain. It's bad enough when ur prego u don't get rest cuz u can't get comfy n have a belly but to add on boobs that are uncomfortable... I really feel for u sweetie. Please take care of yourself n I will try to keep in touch I go back to work jan 10 Idw but I have to!!!
Oh, no. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience like this :( I would not want to go through life being unhappy either. I understand the point you make about not wanting to put more money into them, but I sure hope you find a way to do that. You deserve to be in love with your body! Congratulations on the baby news! How exciting! Your first? Definitely wait a good six months before you do anything, takes the girls awhile to settle down post baby... I wish you the best, and if you have a partner I hope he is very supportive of whatever decisions you make in the future.
Ps, you were Very kind in your rating of your doctor. You are obviously not a woman that expects 'Too' much, if you know what I mean. Your expectations were reasonable, and I'm so sorry you were let down. He really should have refunded you, or at least Dona a half refund. Something!
Hey girl, thank you for your kind words :-). Yes, I had reasonable expectations just very very disappointed. I'm pregnant with my 3rd :-) and im sooo done lol. My breast never changed when I was pregnant with my daughter or this one nor did I breast feed either. I am going to get a tummy tuck tho :-) so doing my research is what im doing now. Im hoping to go to DR but so nervous to go out of the country :-/. Its way cheaper but not sure if I can do it. I found a great ps closer to home and she does amazing tummy tucks. Its just so expensive here in the states. I guess I will have to make my mind up once the baby is born :-).
I'm going to DR in a couple days for what I have seen Fatima almonte is a great doctor but I will let you know after I meet her and see how everything goes ill for sure let u know if it is worth it and safe and that way I hope I can help you decide
SB3365, im so excited for you and your journey! I thank you for giving me the inside details! I will be looking on your blog to see how everything goes with you and praying for safe mercy travels and safe recovery for you!!
If you don't have to try to avoid the DR. There was a few girls on here who had particularly the BBL and it wasn't good. I know cost is a factor. I live in NY and the average TT is 12,000 here and BA is 9,000. I went to Alabama and paid 4,000 for silicone. Now I won't say my results were perfect but I'll let you know my breasts were very very bad due to weight changes and breast feeding two kids for years. But they are much better then they were. His TT results are good. He was only a bit more then DR and is dual certified
Did u went to dr Jensen and showed him your results ? I can't believe he did this to u
Sorry I didn't see you commented on my blog. Yes I showed him and he tried to do TWO revisions but this is what im left with :-( im scared to even get any other procedures done but I cant go through life being that way. Im hoping to maybeget them fixed when I go to dr but I dont think I want to put anymore money into them.
I'm sure u paid a lot of money to him huh how come he doesn't fix that? He is the one who needs to fix your boobs I mean he know he did a bad job
I know he tried but after the revisions I told him no more. I even apologized and told me it was a bad job! I payed 6500 for what....a horrible boob job if I ever seen one. I wish he would have gave me a refund! But he didn't. I moved out of state to California and would never recommend him. Even his tummy tucks are bad. I looked on YouTube where a chick got her mommy makeover and her tummy tuck scar was hella high. I felt bad for her. We need to do our researchand just bbecause we live in a small town doesn't mean we shouldn't travel to get the best results.
Yes I know the girl you are saying on YouTube I seen her videos
Have you thought about having an explant?
Yes I just had a consultation today I wrote this comment on another blog.I just had my appointment today for my explant. Since I'm pregnant and won't be breast feeding I have to return to him 6month post my csection delivery. I was hoping he could explant now but he said there could be a risk of infection. He told me that my breast will be droopy and will probably look the same pre ba/bl. I'm so confused on what to do :-(. Do you have pictures of you having implants and now you did the explant? That would help me out a lot. And your advice on this matter? Thank you in advance
Just saw and read your journey. Love your boobs now!! How do you feel now that they are gone?
Thanks :) I am becoming more and more happy with them!! There's just something about smaller breasts to me now... I think they are sexy. They total fit my physique.