Was Not Worth It :-( - Medford, OR

In 2006 I had a breast lift with implants done...

In 2006 I had a breast lift with implants done with Dr. Jensen. I was disappointed with my results from the moment I had my boob job done. One was lopsided than the other, had to have a revision twice and still they look horrible. I'm soooooo sad when I look in the mirror. The scars look horrible along with my cookie cutter areolas. My expectations where not high and I'm not a perfectionist. But I wish I never did this procedure. My scars on my boobs are over 1/2 wide it seems and they just look bad. Though he was nice, his work that he did on me is bad. I didn't pay for him to be nice, I payed for a boob job with horrible results.

I don't leaving any bad reviews but I'm being honest. I wish I did more consultations but living in a small town, they are not a lot of options.

Hey ladies getting a breast job and dont no who to go to I see bad reviews does anyone have good reviews who should I go to.
Hi boo hope all is well. Did u have ur baby? Boy or girl. Hope to hear from you xoxo
Hey love go to my tummy tuck review there is awhole mess of stuff there lol. I'm drugged up right now cause of pain :-( but read my blog on my tummy tuck and you will know why. Ttyl doll :-)
Medford Plastic Surgeon

The only reason I gave him and his facility any stars because he was pleasant the whole time.