Dr. Jensen Put my Body Back Together. I Will Forever Be Grateful to Him for His Compassion and Professional Care - Medford, OR

I was diagnosed with cancer and chose...

I was diagnosed with cancer and chose reconstructive surgery after my mastectomy. With the guidance of Dr. Jensen, the support of his staff, my process was made smooth and comfortable. I felt a friendship and caring relationship develop and a genuine concern for my progress. His staff is caring and kind.

Medford Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jensen was recommended by a friend who thought I would like him. He can be very serious but has a funny side also which I appreciated since my diagnosis was so serious. He paid complete attention to what I needed.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the breast reconstruction community.