Breast Lift and Augmentation/ Rhinoplasty - Medellin, Colombia

I will going to Medellin, Colombia in 3 weeks. I...

I will going to Medellin, Colombia in 3 weeks. I am very nervous about the procedures but very determined to have them done. I've been shopping around for items I may need before my surgery. Any words of encouragement are appreciated :-)
I promise I will keep you girls updated in this journey. This site has helped me a lot and I hope my posts help you as well :-)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Will you be traveling for your surgery? Do you have anyone to help you the first few days of recovery? Here is a list of items you may want to purchase and set up prior to your surgery. Don't forget the laxatives to offset the constipating side effects of the pain meds! I think your nose looks great...but from a women's perspective, I think you'll be happy with a lift. ;)  Looking forward to your updates!

Yes I will traveling and staying in Colombia for 3 weeks. I have family there that will help me with my recovery process. Thank you so much for the list!! very helpful
plz dont get any surgery, you are great looking the way you are. i am a guy here researching for my gf, mostly to show her the horror stories. look at the pics of women who really needed surgery, you are not one of them. now look at the botched jobs, that could be yr future.

Surgey will be on June 24th...so close :-/

Nervous and excited :-/

Congrats on your shcheduled surgery! I know there are people who say one shouldn't have a surgery, but dealing with self steem and insecurities are reason enough to get a surgery, i'm so looking forward to seeing your process, good luck!
I do not appreciate your comment.
Our breasts are very similar though I have less volume, do you know what size you are going with?

Surgery is next Monday!!! :-/

My emotions are like a roller-coaster right now, one minute I am very excited and happy about the procedures, the next one I am afraid and thinking of not doing anything. I am only 28, and I have my daughter that needs me... I just want to wake up and be ok
I will be flying to Medellin this Friday. I wish my boyfriend would come with me but he is not :-( . Thank God, I have family there to help me and support me. This website has helped me as well, thank you all very much for sharing your stories. I will definitely continue sharing mine :-)
Happy Monday!!!

Good luck! I felt the same way! But soooo worth it! 13 days out I'm doing great! The only thing that I forgot was that pain meds can mess you up in the bathroom department. So after a week of no "movement" I wanted to die! Way worse that the surgery part! Hindsight, take stool softeners! I have ended up a full C. And was a saggy c before. But my implants were only 255cc bc I had a lot of breast tissue already. Keep us posted!
Thank you so much!!! Thank you for your support!!! I am very happy your surgery went so well.
You look beautiful, I love how your breast came out, they look so symmetrical :-)

My breast are so horrible! Surgery is on Monday

Doctor took some pics, it's so sad to look at my breast and realize how bad they look. I am very depressed because I'm no looking forward to have so many scars :-(
I'm only 28 years old. However, I know is the only way my breast can look better. All my pre-op exams were good, so everything is ready for Monday at 7am!!
WIsh me good luck!!! Thank you girls!!!

Good luck!!!!!!! You're gonna be so glad you did it!!

Surgery is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe tomorrow is the big day. I'm having a panic attack!!! Please wish me the best of luck!! :-( I really hope everything goes well!!

Yay!!! Good luck! And happy healing vibes to you!
I am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to see your after pics! I wish you the best of luck and beautiful boobies!!

Went well

Surgery went well...

Good to hear that your surgery went well. Looking forward to see your results but for now take care and hopefully your are not in a lot of pain.

Pictures

Wishing you a fast recovery!
HEYYY I'm so happy everything went well! I thought a lot about you today! Wish you a very fast recovery!
I always forget how painful nose jobs look, ouch! Hope you are resting comfortably!

In pain

I am in so much pain from my breast. Cant barely move and breath. This is horrible :-( tomorrow i will have my first post op appointment. Not looking forward to have my surgical bra off

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Sending you positive healing vibes!
In a lot of pain :-(

Pics day 2

Hey!! Glad to know everything went well!
Hopefully the pain will soon pass! The worse for me was my sternum! But once that passed in a few days it got much better! Good luck!
:( I'm so sorry!!!!!! Boo!

Feeling much better..,

Today I had my first post-op appointment. It went good. I am healing better good and I dont have as much pain as before. I am still pretty sore and swell up but Its getting better. Tomorrow, when I take my first shower and I will post some pictures! Thank you everyone for you messages of encouragement

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pics 4th day

:-) just tool my first shower!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

More pics

you are healing so fast! and how is the pain going? love how your breasts look!
Thank you Nati!!! I feel much better. No pain from the nose but a lot of pressure in my chest. Also I look like I am pregnant :-/, so bloated in my stomach!!! Lots of arnica cream has helped with my face bruises

I look pregnant :-(

My stomach is so big!! I look so bloated :-(
Lots of pressure in my chest, difficult to breath

I'm glad your okay, would you go back to him again?
Looking so much better already! The tits look great I know you'll be very happy wit the result. Good luck!
Thank you so much!! Hope you are doing grear as well

Day 5!!

Too high!! I hope they drop soon

Looking great!!!! I swear I think i bruised worse than anyone on here! Yours are going away! So which do you think is the most painful, the boobs or your nose?
Def. the boobs!! The nose has been painlesd
I retained a ton of water all over after surgery, one of the things they did not mention that happens! I feel much better now though. You are looking great, your bruising is going away fairly quickly! Give yours breasts time, you don't want them to drop too quickly. I am two weeks out and if you look at my first pic vs my most recent you can see how much mine have dropped in that time. You have dropped too, I can see it.

Day 6 pics

What do you think??

Oh sweety your brave . Your nose and boobies & lift at the same time .. Ouch ! I'm glad your feeling better . Your boobs will drop More once you start your massages . But looks like your healing well
Pain is getting better everyday, i am still a little stiff
Glad to hear things are starting to look up a little bit. My tummy is also very, very bloated! Have you had any relief from that yet? Any suggestions?

Day 8

Friday I will have my stitches taken off ( well I hope I do)
PS said I needed to started massaging down my breast very careful. Everything is looking great and I really love my nose!! Need a little more patience with my breasts, hoping they'll turn great

I think your breasts look like they have dropped some from day 6 to day 9 and the shape is already looking very good. Your nose is perfect, and you are very pretty anyway! Glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better. :-)
Thank you, I am getting very impatient :-( my left one is not dropping at all. I don't like how they look now. Hoping with time they drop and heal nicely
Just give it time :) I'm 4 weeks tomorrow and feel like my left one still isn't dropping and it's kind of come shaped when I look down at it. So far you are looking fab!

Day 11

The nose looks amazing!! I hope I get results as good as those! Don't really know how it looked before though a before pic would be nice. Overall you look great! The breasts are already so much better and your facial bruising is basically gone! You are beautiful
Sorry I never replied before. Are you doing both surgeries as well? One week for me wouldnot have been enough, more like 2. The arnica cream I used it once a day because I was also taking traumeel and it has arnica as an ingredient.
I will have both surgeries done this Tuesday! I am so so nervous I haven't been able to sleep very well at all. I'm afraid I'll have to take more time off of work and put myself at risk of getting fired. So many frantic thoughts going on lately! I hope my recovery goes as well as yours is going. Did they have to break any bones in your nose or was it just tip work?

Day 12 :-)

Slowly but they are dropping. Love my nose

Your nose looks absolutely perfect! It doesn't look 'done', it just looks fabulous. Your implants are dropping nicely too!

Nice:-)

Surgery was today! Eek! I was so scared cried for a large part of last night. So far so good though. Looking to you as my guru as of now! Thank you for putting your story out there :)
I really hope you start feeling better soon. Be patient, it takes time.
Lol... Nice! :-) Looking good!

:-( skin separation, and stitches again!

When they removed my stitches last monday, there was still an opening of 1cm where the horizontal and vertical incisions meet. i was restitched again! :-( i am also in antibiotics. Feeling very depressed. There is also some skin separation along one of the vertical incisions. Horrible feeling. I hope they heal and nicely.

Hey hope your feeling better today :) how is the Incision looking today ? I'm freaking myself out because the damn nurse said mine are to tight and doctor may need to prescribe medication . My brain goes to the worst case scenario ... Capsular contractor having to have them removed . Which I had no breast tissue to begin with so ill be ruined after all this .. I literally go into panic attacks through out the day ... Trying not to .. Feelings of regret . But I guess it's all normal to feel .. Can't wait to see what doctor says Tuesday . Hoping for good news . I do love having them :)To me they feel much softer and settled .. I wouldn't be worried if the nurse didn't make me worry :/ oh well time to be a big girl and live with my decision and hope for the best .. I think yours look good . Just keep the incision clean and they should be fine . Do you video chat with your doctor for him to check up on them now that your back in the states ?
Feeling pretty down. I am worry as hell. Today, they look a little better than yesterday, it looks like they are forming scab but is yellow, not sure why. Yes, I ve been video chating with him, he is great and reassures me that everything is going to be ok. He is a certified plastic surgeon and very professional. Trying to stay calm. I honestly understand how you feel and I really hope we both get throught this soon ;-)

A little better today

At least I think.. :-(

Sorry you hit a little rough patch there in your healing. From the last pics you posted, it looks like they were already getting much better. How are you doing now?
That looks a lot better! From what I have read the separation there with the anchor incision is not uncommon, so much pressure from the surgery. I am sure you will heal fine! It already looks well on it's way.
That is what my PS told me. Still I wanted everything to go without any complications, it makes me worry and sad. Thank you for your words

Depression, very upset

Please never choose a surgeon outside of the US. My implants were infected and were removed yesterday, I am in so much pain physically and emtionally, i cant stop crying

Oh no !!! I'm so sorry . I feel horrible for you right now .. How did you find out they were infected ? Oh honey are you okay though ? What is the doctor here saying ?

Sorry deleted it everything

It is too painful, i qwill be closing the account soon as well,

Thank you everyone for your words and thoughts. I am doing much better now. I wanted to just forget about this experience, and I closed the account. But I wish I didn't because you all deserve an update of how I am doing. Thank God I went to Mass General Hospital when I noticed something was not right on my incisions, in fact they were infected ! . Dr. Chien-Wei Eric Liao, was my hero. He is the best plastic surgeon, he removed my implants, cleared me from all the infection, and made my breasts look very nice! They are small but pretty :-) He is so smart, caring, and patient. I can't post pics anymore because the account is closed but email me and I will send the pics of how my breasts look now. aries4902@gmail.com Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. Wish you all the best!! I might do a breast augmentation in a year when my body has healed up, but this time I won't be going anywhere outside the US! and my PS will be Dr. Liao!! ;-)
I am so glad you are doing better and you had a skilled surgeon there to help!!
I'm so glad I saw this, I was just wondering about how you were doing earlier today. Glad to hear your body is healing and you are in a happier state of mind! Thanks for updating!
Milton Rincon

Implants were infected, when I came back to the US they had to be removed. Going through so much pain, should had never went to Colombia PS was not careful enough