From a 34A to 34C, Augmentation - Medellin, Colombia

At 27 years old I had wanted breast augmentation...

At 27 years old I had wanted breast augmentation for over ten years. Though there are so many unknowns regarding the outcome of the surgery, I felt like after so much time I had done sufficient research and that after consultations with five potential surgeons I was well educated on the procedure, my desired outcome, as well as the risks. My husband didn't support my decision (actually vehemently fought me on this), until he began to participate in the research and meetings with me. Finally, with his support, I chose to have the surgery in Medellin, Colombia, a city well known for their beautiful women, high medical standards and well-educated and practiced doctors. Though I have only had my new breasts two weeks, they are gorgeous. I love them! I feel much more feminine, confident and beautiful. Though I have what one might consider moderate implants of 325cc's, I chose high-profile due to my height and small rib-cage diameter.

Adding a couple new, updated photos!

Adding a couple new, updated photos!
Dr. Jorge Ramirez

I met with four other surgeons and Dr. Ramirez was by far the most professional, knowledgeable, respectful and well-rounded experience wise. He impressed me from the first moment. I found other surgeons to be overly confident (so much so as to refuse showing me result photos and not even bother to estimate how many surgeries they had done in their career) offering only one option- if I didn't want to do it their way I could go elsewhere. So, I did and am more than happy with the results.