From a 34A to 34C, Augmentation - Medellin, Colombia

At 27 years old I had wanted breast augmentation...

At 27 years old I had wanted breast augmentation for over ten years. Though there are so many unknowns regarding the outcome of the surgery, I felt like after so much time I had done sufficient research and that after consultations with five potential surgeons I was well educated on the procedure, my desired outcome, as well as the risks. My husband didn't support my decision (actually vehemently fought me on this), until he began to participate in the research and meetings with me. Finally, with his support, I chose to have the surgery in Medellin, Colombia, a city well known for their beautiful women, high medical standards and well-educated and practiced doctors. Though I have only had my new breasts two weeks, they are gorgeous. I love them! I feel much more feminine, confident and beautiful. Though I have what one might consider moderate implants of 325cc's, I chose high-profile due to my height and small rib-cage diameter.

Adding a couple new, updated photos!

Adding a couple new, updated photos!
Dr. Jorge Ramirez

I met with four other surgeons and Dr. Ramirez was by far the most professional, knowledgeable, respectful and well-rounded experience wise. He impressed me from the first moment. I found other surgeons to be overly confident (so much so as to refuse showing me result photos and not even bother to estimate how many surgeries they had done in their career) offering only one option- if I didn't want to do it their way I could go elsewhere. So, I did and am more than happy with the results.

Just wanted to drop in and tell you that you look fantastic!
Congratulations!
You look great! congrats on your decision

WOW vanessa! You look great. The high profile was a good choice, they really stand out on your thin frame. I bet your hubby is one happy camper now....Lol Wishing you many years of boobie bliss :))
Thanks, girls! I'll post more updated photos soon with better lighting.
Also, I'm going to make a video of the progress because I could only ever find one online before my surgery. I'd like others to see what the progression timeline is really like.
I regret not doing a video blog of my progress pre & immediately post surgery as I did not find many video with a progression timeline like you mentioned. Were you able to do this since you wrote this comment?

They look beautiful. Just the perfect size. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Congratulations!! They look great!