57 Year Old.. - Australia, AU

I had several treatments including Fraxel Laser...

I had several treatments including Fraxel Laser and fillers, it was so worth it, sure I had a little down time but it was fine and every day after I healed so fast. I am so happy that I had it done and feel so much better. most people don't know what i had done but keep complimenting me on how fresh and good I look. that is just what I wanted.

Thrilled you are so happy and you look radiant! I'm glad you posted post op photos, was wondering if you had any before pictures you would be willing to share. You mention that you healed fast, can you tell us more about that such as how many days to recovery and any itching, also, do you have any tips to share with the community to help them with healing.

Pre treatment photo before I saw Dr Ehsan Jadoon

Yes I have posted one last week along with my post photos. I am very happy.
When I had Fraxel Laser treatment with Dr Jadoon I had a few days down time, I felt great I just didn't want to go out with a red face, it toned down real fast and only started to itch on about day 5 and started to peel, the peeling was fast and the best product to use during this down time is Bepanthen Baby Nappy rash cream. I used the normal one then the antiseptic one on about day three. I was so happy with the result and have been back to see Dr Jadoon for fillers and just had five moles non surgically removed. He was amazing and I have healed up very well.
Dr. Ehsan Jadoon

Dr Ehsan Jadoon ( Medaesthetics ) Perth My friends are so amazed at how fresh I look. I am very happy with the treatments.