49 Years Old and Loving my Skin....

I have been using the Meaningful Beauty product...

I have been using the Meaningful Beauty product line for three years now. It has maintained my skin greatly. I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles, and very few dark spots. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any reactions to these products. I am a bit of a fanatic with my skin care routine. I think this comes from my grandmother. When I was growing up she was always telling us to cleanse and moisturize twice a day. Back in her day it was Ponds skin cream. That thick white cream that came in the white jar. I can still remember spreading that thick grease on my face and neck. My gramma had beautiful skin all of her life so I guess she knew what she was talking about. When I initially bought my first products from the line I went crazy! I spent $250.00 to get started and it took me a week to figure out what to use and when. I was a little overboard to start but quickly got my routine down. It was fun getting the package in the mail each time. I have mine set up to arrive every 8 weeks. You can set the frequency to what ever you need. The nice part is that you control what they send and when. I spend about $110.00 every two months. I seriously have every product in her line. It's almost a sickness with me..LOL. They are all great, I have not had one single issue with any of the products. I think my favorites are the wrinkle smoothing capsules, Creme de Serum cream and also the Glowing Serum. The combination of all make your skin feel wonderful. Once you get your morning and evening routine down it's very fast and easy. I really believe that this product has helped maintain my skin. Nobody ever guesses that I am 49. I highly recommend this product line. I am fighting this aging process with big guns! I might also add that the customer service for this product line has been wonderful. No issues ever and products arrive as promised.
Self Skin Care

I'm glad I came across your review. Now after I use up all my mary kay, arbonne & nerium, I think I will try this. I'm a bit of a fanatic as well lol. Your face looks amazing!
I am very happy with the products.  You should give it a try:)
And I was admiring ur avatar bcuz ur skin looks flawless. Is it safe on AA skin tones as well?
Yes I believe so.  They do have a full money back guarantee on the products.  If you try and don't like then you can return for a full refund.
Big guns! I love it! Do you know if this line has fragrance? I have insanely sensitive skin.

You look great!
Big guns! I love it. I will have to check this out. Do you know if it has fragrance? I have really, insanely sensitive skin. Thanks!
Wow the proof is in your pictures, your skin hasn't aged!  Thanks for posting :)