Revision Rhinoplasty WITH RIB GRAFT - Baltimore, MD

LONG STORY SHORT I DID A MY FIRST RHINOPLASTY ...

Long story short I did a my first rhinoplasty surgery with dr s in ny which was horrible my noise was a mess I was left with visible scar upturn noise and so many other issue . In may I did a consultation with dr kofi and I was so impress, with is previous work is knowledge and what I want to accomplish . On july 16 I did my surgery with rib graft (because I had so much scar tissue) .And so far so good I kwow I still have a long way to go for the swelling to go down but what an improvement

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

DR KOFI IS AN ARTIST, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING.

Thanks for the review can you post a picture with a view from the front
New results are much better improvement. Love the definition.
I see that Dr. S uses those implants a lot. Did you get an implant? Or what exactly you had done. Please .
Thanks for responding! Will you post recent pics soon?
You look so good!!!! I'm so happy for you. I will be sure to follow your progress. I used Dr. B for my rhino, also. I think I saw your pics from your first rhino on Dr. S's website. I'm just curious... is he aware that you were not satisfied with your results? If so, what was his response?
Who is Dr S?
Hi! I referred to him as Dr. S, because that's the name sad1358 used. To respect sad1358's privacy, I'd rather have her give you the Dr.'s full name, if she's comfortable with that.
Hi you looking good your self , I did not informed the Dr
Beautiful results!!!! You look amazing!!!
Amazing transformation! Congrats!
could you please post a front view of the nose. that would be very helpful, as i'm considering a rib graft for my revision also
Hi, you are pretty, striking eyes which I'm sure you've been told. Happy for your new look-cute nose. :-) How's post surgery going? I scheduled initial consult with dr.b this morning. Cant see him till oct 25th so will be counting down. I just discovered this site the other day. Cant say Enough how glad that I did bcuz I am so ready for this. Thnx for sharing your experience, what you've been through. I'm encouraged and excited for my new look. Take care
You look great! What a huge improvement:) Do you have any frontal pics that you could share?
You are beautiful and your nose fits you perfectly! I'm so happy for you :)
I knew you looked familiar. I saw your pic on your previous surgeon's website and I have to say his work on African American noses are awful! I have to say that your new nose is such a wonderful improvement! You look beautiful!
Who is her previous surgeon?
Oleh Slupchynskyj
What does the harvest area look like now? Would you mind describing it or showing a picture? Thank you!
You look great!
you look amazing and much better. i am about to schedule a revision with dr boahene and he wants to use rib but i'm scared, so your updates will be helpful.
You look amazing. Since you are not sad anymore, you should change your profile name. I heard good things about Boahene.
You look gorgeous!
He did a really good job with your nose just beautiful.
You look fantastic. Your nose tip and profile look good. Can you post a revision picture with you facing forward.
Great results! Congrats to you. You look fab already. I also had a revision with Dr. Boahene and happy I did.