Maryland, MD

Is anybody here had there's cover by insurance...

Is anybody here had there's cover by insurance bcbs north carolina. I am 5"4 189 38h am worry if my insurance will cover. Breast reduction its on my plan. Ps say he will need to remove 900 gram each breast or more. Please help anyone had experienced with bcbs. Am in a stage of waiting if my insurance will approve or not

Thank you for starting your journey with us.  Hang in there during the waiting period and please keep us up to date every step of the way.

cant wait any longer

Am tired of waiting insurance they taking there sweet time to get back to me. Its depressing. Anxious, nervous . Any phone call come in I fell like it's the ps office calling to give me bad news. I got phone call yesterday from ps office to tell me the insurance they got the original photo instead of fax black and white picture the ps mail the pictures on Friday evening last week Pls pls help help am frustrated what is that means when they request the original photo. So the black and white from send them from fax it was good enough.

yayyyyyyyyyyy

AM APPROVE!!!! I feel good now my dream came true finally. Now am at work I dont no what to do am so excited. I will post pic uo when I get home since now I have no shame on my game lmao.

soooo

I just found out that my vocation is approved and my surgery set for sep 3 at 1 oclock noon I. I think I will BE THERE AT 7 IN THE MORNING lol 18 days away

LITTLE OVER TWO WEEKS for the BIG DAY!!!!!! CANT WAIT

Nice!!!!

excited!!!!! -OR

My pre op is tommorow morning . Am excited. I can't wait to ask the ps questions that I have. I hopefully will also find out how small I will be. Soon after am done with him am GOING BRA SHOPPING! , as much o want this done am sad I will loose them cosI had big boobs for as long as I know I just dont remember being small. And then how will I look? ?????? I know they telling me I will feel better! !! I DONT NO WHAT KINDA FEELING IS THIS? . AM I SCARE? AM I WORRY IF AM READY TO A NEW LOOK? OR I WANT TO KEEPS MY BOOBS? ...... WELLL COUPLES weeks ago I was FRUSTRATED IF INSURANCE WILL APPROVE ME OR NOT!. NOW AM APPROVET THEN WHAT? ??. dont no lets see how I feel tomorrow knowing I have little more than a week.....til surgery

Good luck on getting it approved!!!! And good luck on survey girl
**surgery
You will never regret your decision to have this procedure. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Please don't be like me and carry those large breasts around for 62 years.

okk pre op

Okay so yesterday was my pre op . I guess it went well I was able to see the surgeon he didn't tell me exactly what size I will be. But he say he will make me look good. I guess I have to trust him. Then I kept asking myself while I was in the room alone. I had to remind myself that i was there for breast reduction. It's like a dream it all really like its finally happening I just can't except that my big boobs will be all gone. I just had them for so long that now am sort of sad. But hopefully I will be happy at the end. AM SCARE TO HAVE SMALL BOOBS TOO ... YES I SAID THAT !!!!!

What will life with smaller tits be like? For me the fascination never ends. I was a 32G uk size before surgery, and now I am approximately a 34D/32DD. I never had any doubt what so ever that I wanted the surgery done, but of course I wondered what they would look like. In my opinion I they turned out very well, and I'm very happy with them. Whereas before I would look dumpy because of the large boobs I now look almost petite. The boobs are very well proportioned to my body, and clothes fit! I look good in a button up shirt! And I can wear turtlenecks without the dreaded boob shelf. I can sleep on my tummy without waking up to reorganize the boobs because they get pinched, I have no boob sweat or rashes, no more sore nipples, and I don't have to wear a bra :D Now that is just fab. As for my better half he loves the new girls, and they have made boudoir related activity much more fun. I am no longer self concious about my body, and all in all, I am so grateful I did this. It was the best gift I could ever have given myself.

what. ......

JUST A CALL FROM THE HOSPITAL WHERE MY SURGERY WILL BE . THEY ASK ME FEW QUESTION. AND TOLD ME WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO...THEY SAID I HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AROUND 11 NOON SURGERY WILL BE AT 1 ... LIKE REALLY THIS IS HAPPENING .. AM SCARE TO DEATH... I JUST NEVER THOUGHT I WILL BE THIS SCARE. .. YEA YEA YEA. ALL THE EXCITMENT R GONE.!!!!! I WANT THAT FEELING BACK NOW!!!

well....

Its 11:40pm going to bed late since am off tomorrow. My boobs hurts they feel heaviest its seems like they getting worse as day gets close my back is killing me!!!! I try to lay on my back to get little relief. Sep 3 doesn't get here fast enough . Even those am scare .nervous. but I just cant leave with this pain any longer. Goodnight

7 days til

I honestly terrify I just didn't think I will be this scare. I feel like call the ps and cancel. KNOWS that its not good idea... well.. I don't no last night my back was hurting so bad I couldn't catch my it felt like back was gonna break. Its seem as days get close it worse it get

Honey, you will be so happy when you come to the small side. They took out 2100 grams from me and I can't believe how wonderful it is. We are/were close to the same size. Be brave, stay strong, and put your faith in your team. They will take good care of you!
Thank you toobigtoolong. Am little calm today. Just wait for the day too come.

3 days til

Well. Am little calm but not really lol. My day off today I just went to pick my prescription. THIS SEEMS UNREAL. DIDNT know THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR FOR BR. ... I want to go to the store. But I don't no what to buy other than antibacterial soap and ice pack does anybody know what else I need?

I hate waiting too and I have 2 months more than you until my big day! Good luck

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!!!!

I DONT NO I SHOULD CRY OR BE EXCITED?just ate my last meal and took my media for tonight. Am scare to death. But I will try to be strong I know that this what I always wanted.. will keep u posted

Good luck!!!
I have a decision to make. I have struggled with extra large breasts since I was a teen. My ins. told me I had to lose weight before they would do the surgery. Now that I have lost 130 lbs., they have changed their tune. Before I lost weight I weighed 294 my bra size was a 42 I, Now it is a 36 DDD. The Ins now says in order to qualify, the surgeons have to remove 1 pound of breast tissue from each breast. That would put me at a B cup. The Plastic Surgeon says that is too small. I have herniated discs in my neck and my back, I don't want to have to have spine surgery.
Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited for you to wake up without the neck and back pain.

HERE WE GO THIS IS IT....

Aint no going back I guess....

here...

Just check in AM.SCARE TO DEATH..

I'm excited for you!! Take lots of pictures and let us know. I'm with BCBS too and my pre-op appointment is tomorrow. Then surgery the week after! Give us details of your pain, comfort, appetite, etc...!! =0)
You'll be fine! You'll be thrilled. : ) Thinking of you.
Many prayers with you! It will be fine and you'll look awesome afterwards :-)

all done

Sorry guy it was little ruff fore but I made it okay ..

there it is

Looking good!!
Wow, you look great! Rest up and take it easy!
Looks great!

Ps told my husband that he has remove 3 and half lb each breast. It went well and the pain isn't that bad but its there. When I woke up I remember throwing up. I couldn't post anything up was still feel very woozy. .am way better compared yesterday Husband was very helpful.

You look WONDERFUL! !! Please take it easy. You are going to be so full of joy. I hope you are having a hard time wiping that big smile off your face.Enjoy. My only advice is to listen to your body and take it easy. Tell your hubby thanks for taking good care of you.
Thank you very much me950 this oain medicine strong all I do is sleep . I cant eat much at all
Wow!! It looks so good!! Your doctor is amazing!!

healing

All I want is to heal good.

Hey lady how have you been on the other side?
Am doing great I will post up some picture later on this evening. Thanks for asking

CANT STOP SMILLING! !!!

Am all heal!!!!!

can't thank him enough

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Rao did a medial thigh lift for me four week ago. He is amazing. He looks so young, but don't let that fool you, his skill as a surgeon is amazing. His skill is matched only his compassion. My type of surgery can be quite challenging during the healing process, but I had no problems!
Hey I love it I just talk to your cuzzin that work at croom and I ask her to give me the info about your doctor and I'm hoping that he will do it bc it's hard for me to find bras and I'm only 18 I'm a 36ddd or a 38 ddd and I only have one bra it's hard
Hi there you talking about Rhonda. What is yours name