Best Decision of my Life!!! - McMurray, PA

I spent the majority of my life with excess belly...

I spent the majority of my life with excess belly fat, particularly below the waist. In addition, I had an unsightly scar from a previous surgery, extending vertically from the belly button down 5 inches. I'd always joked about getting a tummy tuck, but was too chicken.

Dr. Pautler finally gave me the body I'd always dreamed of! The excess rolls of fat are long gone, as is the old verticle scar. Calling her office to schedule my first consultation was the best thing I ever did! I am beyond thrilled with the results! I can't wait to wear a bikini this summer --- for the first time in my entire life!! I highly recommend you call Dr. Pautler if you're considering any type of plastic surgery. She and her staff were wonderful, caring, and very professional. I'd do it all over again!

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Excellent overall patient care and results...couldn't have asked for more!

Hello~Do you mind me asking your approx. weight prior to your TT? I weigh 130lbs and I'm scheduled for Surgery with Dr. Stofman (Mercy) in 2 weeks! Did you have a On~Q pain pump? Thanks for your help:)
I'm 5'5'' and was 144 the morning of my surgery and that's just about my natural weight. 7 weeks po, I'm still at that weight. And yes, I did have a pain pump. It's a bit cumbersome, dragging the little bag around w/ you, but it didn't hurt a bit. In fact, you couldn't even feel it. I guess that's the point of it!! LOL. I also went home w/ 2 drains that I had to strip several times a day. That was weird, but didn't hurt either. Good luck on your surgery! You'll love the results!!
For the first week, I basically sat and slept in a recliner chair. You definitely need someone to take care of you! I forced myself to walk for about 5-10 minutes 3 times a day. The second week, I was able to move around a bit more, but still tired easily. The first shower (5 days post op) was scary...your body just doesn't seem like your own and you still can't stand up straight. It gets better on the third and subsequent weeks. I went back to work (desk job) after 2 weeks. Wear your binder, take it slow and easy, and let others help you as much as possible. Good luck to you!!
thanks that helps me out just want it to hurry up and get over and everthing be good lol
iam happy for u how long did u lay around gettin up walking everone tells me ill be down for about 8 wks iam getin tt mr lipo iam 45 mother of 3 with 8 g/kids i go 4/2/12

Welcome to RealSelf and congratulations on your fabulous results.    How nice that you will be all ready for summer and your bikinis.

How long ago did you have this done?

I had the surgery just 7 weeks ago. Still a little swollen, but otherwise almost back to normal.

Wonderful!   Well you are through the worst part of the healing process.