Two weeks After Smart Lipo - McLean, VA

I went to the same doctor that did my laser hair...

I went to the same doctor that did my laser hair removal so I was pretty familiar with the practice. Nonetheless, it’s been a month and I am still sore, but it’s getting better each day.

Areas treated: upper and lower Abs, flanks and bra fat.

1. DO NOT do these four areas at the same time. Do the bra fat separately!! We decided to use one incision to reach my flanks and back fat. The problem here is the side cut is KILLING me because I can’t move my upper body. Typically, flanks are done from the cheek/hip area and will heal faster. This side cut is like a knife wound every time I move because there is little muscle there and its taking longer to heal.

2. Buy a one piece spanx or corset type garment instead of that wrap. It looks better under your clothes and won’t cut into your sides causing hardness

3. Go on YouTube and do the lymphatic massage to push that fluid out. It really helped relieve that bloating and swollenness.

4. MUST!! By a handheld massager, got mine from Target at $20.00. It took the soreness out immediately and broke up some of those hard lumps.

5. Get back in the gym. Started with 30 minutes on the elliptical, now I am up to 45. Also, I wore that gold’s gym heat waist belt which also helped because my abs were heating up while I was working out.

6. Do this procedure in the winter. You'll need...

6. Do this procedure in the winter. You'll need to wear that garment for at least six weeks. We had warmer weather so it gets itchy and uncomfortable.

UPDATE: My 30 day flup was today. Things are getting better but i am still sore in a few areas. I defintely think i need a touch up, the doc even said so. Although i didnt expect miracles and everything perfect, I really dont want to go through the recovery again, particulary in the summer. My next appt is in july and he asked me to drop 15 pounds so he can really see when they deposits are. I agreed to that because right now, he sees shrinkage combines with puffiness, hardness and bloating (my cycle was today). will send pictures soon
Aphrodite Skin Care

My doctor had a groupon for 1000.00 per area so i took advantage of it. Dr. Sharrah is good but reserved. His positive is he is takes his time. It took six hours for 4 areas but i didnt mind because the drugs had me knocked out He even gave me a sandwich when i got hungry!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.