Stomach Muscles Go to Pot After Giving Birth to Two Children - McLean, VA

After years of working out at the gym, running,...

After years of working out at the gym, running, cycling, training I decided to have a tummy tuck as a result of two pregnancies and stomach muscles that would not tighten from workouts.
I absolutely love the results. It was a long recovery, but it was so worth it. Dr. Freedman and his staff were amazing. They educated me on the procedure, were kind, caring, and professional. Dr. Freedman called me himself to see how I was doing. He was always available day or night.
Two years before the tummy tuck I also had my eye lids done. Again, he did a fabulous job. I actually have no scares on my eye lids and no one knew I did it. My eyes look very natural plus that was a very easy procedure.
Twenty years ago, I also used Dr. Freedman to do breast augmentation, because, again, after giving birth and breast feeding, I had no breasts. My breasts are very natural looking with no scares. I am petite and I did not want to go large which I love and Dr. Freedman was the only doctor who listened to me when I told him I did not want to go any larger then a "B" cup. Dr. Freedman's bedside manners are superb and polite. He is brilliant at what he does.
He is really good at listening to your needs and advising you on what would work well based on your body type.
Dr. Freedman is honest, kind, professional and brilliant. I highly recommend him. You will love his work.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Freedman is very professional, informative, a great listener and wonderful advisor. He is brilliant at what he does. I highly recommend him.