Definitely Recommend! - Mclean, VA

So I'm 12 days post op and even though I'm not...

So I'm 12 days post op and even though I'm not fully healed I am loving my results so far and will keep going to him for more...when I get older :)

Hey Catherine! Welcome to Team Tattelbaum and welcome to the new you! I hope you are recovering and healing beautifully! Keep us posted on your progress and happy healing!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Tattelbaum is very kind and helpful and realistic with expectations, he answers any question and gives you more information (a plus when you have none to ask) He has a good personality and bed side manner. I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon.Also his assistant (don't remember her name) very sweet lady and helpful with the process. Offices in McLean, VA-Rockville, MD