Smart Lipo with Dr Setty - McKinney, TX

I had been wanting to get Lipo performed for the...

I had been wanting to get Lipo performed for the past year or so, but my busy schedule kept me from doing the research and consultations to take the next step. I had consulted with several different doctors, and after my consultation with Dr Setty I felt comfortable enough with someone that I thought had the experience and training to perform this procedure on me. Most of the reviews I found online were of women getting this procedure done, so finding a doctor that had experience doing this for men and had pictures of their clients was a relief. Dr Setty really is pretty incredible, and I highly recommend him.

I ended up having my abdominals and flanks done, and boy was it worth it! Only two weeks after the surgery I am noticing a flat belly, and much trimmer sides. There are even signs of my abdominals which I haven't seen since college. It was a fantastic procedure to get rid of the love handles that had built up over the past few years.

I had already changed my diet several months ago, and started working back in cardio. There's a slight time period after the surgery that you're not allowed to work out, so I'll be picking up my work out habits in the next week. I believe getting rid of my love handles will really make my exercise so much more effective, and I'll be able to see results sooner from all of the hard work.

If anyone asked me if I would do it again, I would say 'Absolutely!'.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naveen Setty and his staff were absolutely amazing. I have a very busy schedule, and I almost never waited in his office before I was seen for my appointments. Not to mention, the staff are very amiable and make you feel comfortable while you're waiting or handling matters before leaving the office. I had gone into the consultation thinking about getting additional areas done besides my abdominals and flanks. After consulting with the doctor, he advised that the other areas wouldn't really show much benefit, so I ended up not getting the other areas done. To me, it is such an important aspect of the entire consultation when going in to seeing a doctor and getting an honest response on what they think. Scheduling the procedure and prepping were all a breeze. There wasn't a wait in the waiting room, and I was ushered back into the prep room. The procedure room was clean and comfortable. I hadn't taken all of the different pain meds, by choice, and during the procedure (which took a little over 3 hours) the doctor and assistant conversed with me the entire time. I think if I were to do it again I may take the additional pain meds - haha - I thought I was a bit tougher than I should have =) Post procedure I had some questions in which I phoned the office after-hours and was responded to very quickly. The doctor is exceptional when it comes to responding to phone calls or emails - I really like this as every now and again a question pops up that I want to ask. The doctor and staff never made me feel an inconvenience. I'd highly recommend Doctor Setty. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with. If any of my friends notice that I had 'something' done I'll be referring them to the doctor with all of my praises.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!