Smart Lipo Procedure - McKinney, TX

After losing 60+ pounds in over a year I needed to...

After losing 60+ pounds in over a year I needed to firm up. I visited Dr. Setty and was informed of the new Smart Lipo procedure. I had this done on November 12th and can already see great results.

I highly recommend Dr. Setty and his staff. They are all very friendly, knowledgeable and caring. The procedure was done in his office with me being awake the entire time. He explained every step so I knew what to expect.

I was home by 5:30 that afternoon and was able to return to work the next day. I was prescribed pain medicine but never had to take it. I was a little sore but a couple of tylenol handled that. Dr. Setty personally called me the next day to check on my progress.

My only regret with this was reading everything on the internet beforehand and going into it scared to death. I learned a valuable lesson on not believing everything you read. My experience was not at all like those I read about. I would give Dr. Setty and staff a 10+ rating!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Setty actually deserves more than the 5 stars you are allowed to choose here. I chose him because he was highly recommended by people I trust. I also looked at his site and bio and he seemed the best choice for what I wanted done. I am so glad I made that decision to see him.

What did you have done? And do you have any photos?
I had smart lipo done under my arms and the upper part of my back. I don't have photos yet since I'm only 3 weeks post procedure.