Wanted Fuller Lips, but Didn't Want Anyone to Notice but Me. - Mckinney, TX

I did a lot of research before choosing to go with...

I did a lot of research before choosing to go with Dr. Setty. When I met with him he was nice and personable. Told me the truth about what to expect before during and after. I totally felt like he wanted the best for me and I wasn't just a dollar sign, where I had experienced at another office. While injecting he was calm and made sure many times that I was OK, he had a huge amount of care and passion for my discomfort. The injection only took about 10-15 min and after my lips looked great. The next couple of days I was swollen and bruised but it went down within a couple of days. I was so nervous about the whole situation Dr. Setty was very conservative with the injection, which is what I asked for, now that it is healed I think I want more. =) The price was VERY competitive. It was $595 for the 1st syringe and $495 after. I had been quoted $650-$800 for just one syringe at places. I am very happy I went with Dr. Setty. Not just for the price, but the fact that he was so nice, compassionate, and took his time with making me happy. Thanks Dr. Setty and staff I will be seeing you guys next week for more. I will post more photos after my second Injection.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Wow I think your lips look fantastic, and it is super subtle.  Do you know how much you are going to get added at your next appointment?
Yes, Just a little more in the top lip and the bottom. I really want my bottom lip to be fuller. Thanks for the compliment my surgeon is def the BEST.
Yeah once you find a good injector you are GOLDEN.  Congrats on finding one :)

Definitely let us know how the top off goes.