an Artist!

After finding out I had breast cancer for the 2nd...

After finding out I had breast cancer for the 2nd time, I decided to have a double mastectomy with DIEP flap. Dr. Mesbahi and Dr. Venturi were recommended to me by more then one professional. My 10 hour surgery was a success. I cannot believe how talented these surgeons are. My results have been outstanding ( have shown "the girls" to all my friends) and I have healed so quickly that Dr. Mesbahi told me there was no need for me to come for the normal 4 week check.

So glad to hear you were so pleased with your reconstruction. How long has it been since the procedure was complete for you?

Thank you for your comment. My surgery was 8 weeks ago and 2nd stage will be after the 3 month mark. I hope to get it scheduled for mid July.
Mclean Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesbahi's reconstruction of my breasts was getting rave reviews even before I left the hospital. The nurses would comment on my surgeons evident skill. My stepmother (who is a nurse) arrived to help my husband and I the first week home from the hospital. Her comment, after seeing me disrobe, is this review's title "Dr. Mesbahi is an artist!" I cannot be more pleased and the second stage of reconstruction is still to come.