Life Changing - Mayfield, OH

Deciding to finally go in for a consult was a huge...

Deciding to finally go in for a consult was a huge one for me. I am a mother of 3 young children and was conflicted with undergoing an elective surgery. As soon as I walked into Dr. Leedy's office and was greeted, I started to feel more at ease. During my consult my concerns and worries were not only heard they were considered and I again was put more at ease. By the time I walked out the door , I had a huge smile on my face and no longer had concerns but was hopeful that this procedure was going to be life changing.
I went into this procedure wanting a better quality of life. I was working hard to get back to my athletic lifestyle; however, my abdominal muscles were so weak and I had so much skin that hung that it made not only working out difficult but also every day regular chores. I had to wear special under garments to hold my skin up and in, I also sustain a large abdominal injury because of how weak my muscles were. I was on the right path to a healthful lifestyle but needed Dr. Leedy to get me the rest of the way.
I am now 3 months post surgery and my life has changed so much! Now that Dr. Leedy has repaired my muscles I have been able to work hard at my workouts and have went from a size 14 to a size 6 (some of which I did after my consult, but before surgery), I ran my first 5k with my children and husband, I have ordered a bathing suit for the first time in 8 years, and allow myself to be photographed. My confidence is back, I feel like I am now the athletic woman again that used to be hidden under hanging skin and broken muscles.
To me the cosmetic aspect of this procedure is a bonus... an amazing bonus! Dr, Leedy gave me one very flat, tight, stomach, and that is pretty awesome. What Dr. Leedy gave me along with that is a better quality of life, time with my family, health, and confidence.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy and his whole team were so professional from beginning to middle to end. All questions and concern were addressed and answered. I went into surgery knowing that I was in the best care and hands and woke after surgery to the exact same. My surgery went flawlessly as did my recovery. I was given great instructions on how to care for myself and what to expect during recovery and this allowed my family and I to be well prepared. I can not tell you enough how impressed I was at how professional Dr. Leedy is while able to be caring, honest and understanding to his patients concerns and needs. I know from my experiences with doctors it is difficult to sometimes have all of those qualities. Sometimes the most professional doctors can come across cold and Dr. Leedy is quite the opposite. Dr. Leedys Bedside manner is bar none the best I have every come across in my almost 37 years of life. When I did have a question in the days after my surgery it was Dr. Leedy who quickly returned my call (and it was a holiday weekend) not a nurse or other staff. He was involved with every stage of my surgery process. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and would send any friend, family member to him in a heartbeat without any hesitation. I just hope that Dr. Leedy knows how he has changed my life and knows that I can not thank him enough.

i love to hear that you are happy and that this procedure was a positive experience and a life changing one at that!! God Bless you you hot tamale!!
How was recovery? I'm so glad you are doing well! A girl i know on here is going with dr. Leedy and i will be seeing dr. Green in lyndhurst!