Amazing Doctor and Amazing Results - Mayfield Heights, Ohio

After 3 children and 4 years of nursing I was very...

After 3 children and 4 years of nursing I was very unhappy with my breasts. My body was back in shape but my breasts didn't match. I didn't like what I saw in the mirror every morning. I can't think of any negatives to this procedure for me..I had little discomfort and no scarring. I am so happy with my results!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Jason Leedy was amazing. I had been thinking about having this procedure done for about 2 years, it took me 6 months of appointments to finally decide to do it and I am SO happy I did. Dr. Leedy was very patient and understood I needed so much time to decide. I could not have asked for a better surgeon!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.