Great Results - Mayfield, OH

My experience was great. Dr. Leedy is a great...

My experience was great. Dr. Leedy is a great doctor! He is polite and easy to talk to and the staff at the office are also very kind. Dr. Leedy supported whatever decision I made (which I loved), and he explained EVERYTHING to me. I went into my surgery confident about the procedure and recovery was not bad at all. My results are much better than what I expected. I am so happy I decided to go through with the surgery and to see Dr. Leedy. He is one of the best PS around. I will go to him in the future for any cosmetic needs.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy is the complete package. He is a great doctor, he is polite, he is easy to talk to, and very thorough and knowledgeable. I couldn't imagine going to somebody else.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.