Great Results - Mayfield, OH

My experience was great. Dr. Leedy is a great...

My experience was great. Dr. Leedy is a great doctor! He is polite and easy to talk to and the staff at the office are also very kind. Dr. Leedy supported whatever decision I made (which I loved), and he explained EVERYTHING to me. I went into my surgery confident about the procedure and recovery was not bad at all. My results are much better than what I expected. I am so happy I decided to go through with the surgery and to see Dr. Leedy. He is one of the best PS around. I will go to him in the future for any cosmetic needs.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy is the complete package. He is a great doctor, he is polite, he is easy to talk to, and very thorough and knowledgeable. I couldn't imagine going to somebody else.