The Best - Maui, HI

After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was...

After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was hard . . . and I was also having several other symptoms (may or may not be related). It seemed this "hardening" occurred suddenly and practically overnight. I had been seeing Dr. Yu for a few years since another corrective procedure he performed and for fillers etc. When I phoned his office, Jamie insisted I come in right away. After thoroughly examining me, and extensive conversation I decided to have implant replacement and capsulectomy surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Yu made room for me on the very next surgical date (I went in on Friday and asked if I could have the surgery on Monday). He was amazing. He found much more than he anticipated, dealt with it, and thus far, I have healed beautifully, and look great! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you all for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care.

One Year Post Op

As I mentioned below, Dr. Yu has been comprehensive in my aftercare this past year. Only issue is a minor one, in that one breast is a little lower than the other.
Maui Plastic Surgeon

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you all for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care. After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was hard . . . and I was also having several other symptoms (may or may not be related). It seemed this "hardening" occurred suddenly and practically overnight. I had been seeing Dr. Yu for a few years since another corrective procedure he performed and for fillers etc. When I phoned his office, Jamie insisted I come in right away. After thoroughly examining me, and extensive conversation I decided to have implant replacement and capsulectomy surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Yu made room for me on the very next surgical date (I went in on Friday and asked if I could have the surgery on Monday). He was amazing. He found much more than he anticipated, dealt with it, and thus far, I have healed beautifully, and look great! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you Jamie, Roberta and Dr. Yu for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care.