The Best - Maui, HI

After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was...

After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was hard . . . and I was also having several other symptoms (may or may not be related). It seemed this "hardening" occurred suddenly and practically overnight. I had been seeing Dr. Yu for a few years since another corrective procedure he performed and for fillers etc. When I phoned his office, Jamie insisted I come in right away. After thoroughly examining me, and extensive conversation I decided to have implant replacement and capsulectomy surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Yu made room for me on the very next surgical date (I went in on Friday and asked if I could have the surgery on Monday). He was amazing. He found much more than he anticipated, dealt with it, and thus far, I have healed beautifully, and look great! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you all for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care.
Well, it is a year to the day since I had my breast implant revision surgery, Everything seems fine thus far. Dr. Yu saw me several times over the year for check ups. Only small thing is that one side is a little lower than the other, but no major problems, thank Heaven. I did opt for an ultrasound this year rather than a mammogram. Tho messy (LOL) it was painless. The tech mentioned that it is quite comprehensive as far as prophylactic measures go, since patients are usually referred to ultrasound when doctors are concerned with the results of a mammogram.
Exactly!
             im so glad that you got it taken care off!

One Year Post Op

As I mentioned below, Dr. Yu has been comprehensive in my aftercare this past year. Only issue is a minor one, in that one breast is a little lower than the other.
I will always get an ultrasound in the future as well. Glad all is well.
I hope you are continuing to do well, too Newmeaug13! Hugs!
Maui Plastic Surgeon

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you all for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care. After 37 years, I discovered one of my breasts was hard . . . and I was also having several other symptoms (may or may not be related). It seemed this "hardening" occurred suddenly and practically overnight. I had been seeing Dr. Yu for a few years since another corrective procedure he performed and for fillers etc. When I phoned his office, Jamie insisted I come in right away. After thoroughly examining me, and extensive conversation I decided to have implant replacement and capsulectomy surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Yu made room for me on the very next surgical date (I went in on Friday and asked if I could have the surgery on Monday). He was amazing. He found much more than he anticipated, dealt with it, and thus far, I have healed beautifully, and look great! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yu and his staff for any cosmetic or other surgical issues. He is an artist as well as a compassionate and highly educated professional. Thank you Jamie, Roberta and Dr. Yu for your continued aloha and conscientious approach to your patient's care.