21 Years Old and 1 Child. Butt Implants and Lipo - Mexico

So I am extremely excited because my procedure...

so I am extremely excited because my procedure sate is coming soon. I went last tuesday and was so anxious to get my surgery the drs assistant told me I can go into surgery this comg tuesday!!! I am going to be getting butt implants and lipo on the back of the flanks. my plastic surgeon dr. franco reyes jacome does great butt implant work compared to other surgeons I have see. you guys can look at his toutube videos on butt implants. of course it also depends on each person since eveyone has differently shapes assets. my surgeon was very nice and answered all of my questions as well as gave me feedback on the procedures I desired. I am 105 lbs and 5'1 and im just looking to perfect my appearance. the price is also amazing, he jas a special right now that os the butt implants and the lipo for only $5,000. and guess what girls... he uses the best brand in butt implants that are sgipped from brazil called silimed.. I saw them myself!! so not only am I receiving 2 procedures for a good price, but also top of the line implants!! I cant wait for tgos.com ng tuesday :)
How are yoy doing? Did you like the results?
hey girl.. placement of implant is under the muscle.. incision is in the center between both cheeks..I got 300cc
ladies txt me 9567895454.. ill send u girlies pics :) my husband doesnt like me posting through internet..lol
Dr. Franco Reyes Jacome