Today I Received What I Hope is a Life-changer - Massachusetts

I did a LOT of research and finally decided to...

I did a LOT of research and finally decided to just do it! I am 44, attractive, work out about 4x week for about an hour....but was having difficulty in the ab area (which has been a lifelong battle). Heard about this doctor on the radio!! Researched him and finally got a consultation.

From this website and others I deduced that is is not pain free but probably something I could tolerate as the benefits should be worth it. Definitely not pain free...but honestly, completely tolerable...just weird feeling actually.

Took a little over 4 hours as the doctor claims To be a perfectionist...I hope this is true but way too soon to tell. My belly is still large due to all the fluid still in there . They say it takes 48 hours to drain...I def notice a difference already...can only get better. I will update!

Still sore and numb on my sides (Day 5)....

Still sore and numb on my sides (Day 5). Significant bruising right above my crotch area. Little itchy under the binding garments...! But I am at work...can pretty much do everything (except situps right now!). Still swollen, (same size clothing) not the effect I was going for but not thinking I will see true effects for atleast 1 more week (or more). Stay tuned.
Steven Marigolis

I will let you know more in a few weeks