Smart Lipo Touch Up - Who Pays???

I had abdominal smart lip0 done Sept 09...almost a...

I had abdominal smart lip0 done Sept 09...almost a year ago. The area around my belly button is still quite large as though it was totally missed. My left side is uneven from the right.

Overall...I am happy with my results as it is quite an improvement; however, the doctor did offer to do 4 rounds of BBL laser therapy to see if it would reduce the larger area...it has not. Additionally, he agreed that it is uneven.

He said there would be no charge to correct it. Then I find out he is going to charge me $2,500 for the use of the room, a tech, the equipment etc... When I met with the financial person, she said "we want to make you happy so how about $1,500. I guess I am looking for feedback on what other folks have found who need a touch up.

Dr. Boris Berfus

He and his staff are ALWAYS prompt, curteous and knowledgeable. Dr. B has a great bedside manner and makes you feel very calm throughout the procedure. I would love to go back to him for the retouch but I am really disappointed that there is an additional fee.